All reviews forte village all ages the general manager kids facilities nice weather spoke great english fantastic hotel high level of service families and couples kids club sea view open air see you next year go karting out of season great buffet high cost
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The experience at Forte Village is Unique
The village is wonderful with green everywhere
The castello pool is perfect temperature with a very nice deco over the beach and chic beige umbrellas and sunbeds
Beach is beautiful and we always found sunbeds at the front (should not be the case in august though)
Wonderland village is a paradise for children!! Amazing! With Pools and very kind staff
There was a train for children at 12 everyday
Food was decent to excellent
Our family bungalow in the Castello garden was spacious surrounded by green quiet confortable and chic. It was ideally located. we loved it!!
The atmosphere of the Cavalieri restaurant is unique with palm and piano. Really Beautiful. waiters are offering a very good service.
Our 2,5 years old son was over the moon
We liked the entertainment at the piazza in the evenings there was beatles show / magician and nice group singing. Children are having great fun dancing in the middle
We liked most of the dishes of hell's kitchen restaurant (scallops, carpaccio gamberini and sea bass and chocolate with basil)
We did not like brazilian restaurant meat was cheap and not tender
Cavalieri restaurant offers great desserts and fruits. Some pasta dishes are very good (duck ones and calamari ones) and vegetables (caponata of aubergine) and indian corner offered a v good tandoori chicken. Some dishes are tasteless but if you choose well you can have a very nice dinner.
Also you need to know that everything in the village comes at high price. (Lunch spa drinks)
Overall we were very happy. We were there in september and enjoyed a wonderful weather and the village was animated with guests but not too much which mean we had sunbeds at pools and beach as we liked, we could book restaurants easily and also price is cheaper I guess in september so overall we were very satisfied but not sure we would go in August.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Meryam S
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Meryam S,
Greetings from the Team of the Forte Village!
We are so glad that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort.
At Forte Village we try to balance the natural beauty and tranquillity of the location with an extensive range of facilities and the friendly service of our Team. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village. Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I have just returned from 10 nights at Hotel Castello Forte Village,

This is a resort that has positioned itself as one of worlds elite destinations, it has priced its accommodation in line with the worlds elite along with the cost for food, drink and entertainment so it is fair to arrive with high expectations.

Unfortunately it became clear very early on in our stay that the forte Village was far from the 5 star experience promised.

All 5 star experiences starts with the same fundamentals, engaged professional staff who are well led and consistent in their approach to guests.

The Forte Village unfortunately fails the test when measured by these standards the worst area is the beach where the staff are completely disinterested in the guests. Constantly on mobile phones, sometimes laid on sunbeds, drinking beer, and on occasions entertaining their own families whilst guests struggle with sunbeds and other beach services you would imagine would be standard in an elite hotel.

The bar service is not much better I lost count the number of times people sat in the bar areas and after waiting an eternity for service finally walked to the bar to ask for drinks.

The restaurants are slightly better but most evening restaurants masquerade as something else during the day so by 10pm the staff are setting up for breakfast or whatever the restaurant will be used for in the morning.

Because the service is so poor and so reactive the atmosphere with in the resort seems to suffer I have never been anywhere where holiday high spirits have been so muted.

In short the place is massively over hyped and over priced I have stayed in places worse than this but I don't think I have ever received less for each hard earned euro I spent.

I wont be returning and strongly suggest you don't either.

On the upside I did return with a good tan and an extra inch on my waistline so it cant of been all bad.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rich19701968
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear rich19701968,
I do regret to learn that your stay at Forte Village did not meet your expectations.
We always strive to provide the best service and experience we can and I do am sorry that we did not succeed in doing that in this occasion.
It would be a pleasure for me if you would give me the chance to discuss to you all the points raised in this review.
Please provide me a contact number and time where I may call at your convenience;
or Please feel free to contact me directly to the contacts you can find below.
With best regards
Yours sincerely
Matteo Piredda, Rooms Division Manager
matteo.piredda@fortevillage.com
+39 0709218216

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and our 2 girls (7 & 9 yrs) just spent a wonderful 8 nights here. We stayed in lovely villa within Castello Garden and ate to our hearts content in 2 (of 3) excellent buffet restaurants for b/fast and supper. The gardens are immaculate and maintained to high standard. Football pitches and sports facilities, top notch. Bikes are expensive to hire but kids enjoy them. Nothing is too much trouble here it seems and staff attention to detail & friendliness is genuinely charming. Our girls made friends at the Clubs and during day were 'in the moment' much of the time. The night-time entertainment was professional & fun, for all ages. Weather & Sea - fantastic & warm.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Scott R,
We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments. One of our main goals is that every single member of the family should enjoy their stay with us in a safe and friendly environment. We do our best to satisfy everyone's's needs, adults and children alike.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The resort was clean, big offer of activities and the quality over all was very good. Most of the staff is highly motivated and very friendly. We will go again for sure. Price quality ratio ok thanks to the daily prices which are in the included restaurants mostly reasonable.
Kids club is very nice but, could be a bit more leaded (behind the nursery is a mess of toys in the plants) and it the Mario's worlds some toys could be added.
But in general a very nice and great offer for the kids! Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear L5766RHmarcol,
Greetings from the sunny Forte Village!
We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.
Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Please do your research and read reviews about Il Castello and Forte Village overall. It's simply not a 5 star hotel! Service is poor, restaurants are too full and not very well run, except the one in Villa del Parco. Couple of times it took us close to1 hour to get our lunch. Food is very mediocre. It is glorified mass produced all inclusive like resort. Sport academies are decent, but you have to sign up for a full week. So if you want to try all the sports offered, good luck. Not worth the money spent! Won't be coming back..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lm4611974
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Lm4611974,
I do regret to learn that your stay with us did not live up your expectations and I am sorry I did not perceive your disappointment while you were still with us.
We would have tried to readdress your holiday and to let you appreciate what makes the Forte Village so special and famous.
I do regret to learn that our gastronomic offer did not satisfy you.
Regarding the sport academies, I would like to inform you that our Guests can choose between the academy – that includes 5 lessons from Monday to Friday and the kit – and the private lessons any time, upon availability.
We always warn our Guests that if they would like to try the academy, they can attend only one lesson and then decide if they are willing to continue or not.
In this way, our Guests can try the academies and decide which one is better for them.
I would like to assure you that we took on board all the points you have raised and we have already reviewed your comments internally with our management team.
I would be grateful if you would give me the chance to discuss to you all the points you raised.
or Please feel free to contact me directly to the contacts you can find below.
With best regards