“Beautiful and Tranquil”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen - Now includes Farm Table for 10 pp
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen - Now includes Farm Table for 10 pp
View from front of house through the back wall of windows
Cozy fireplace nook with two fold down couches
Upgraded table to seat more people
Master bedroom with en suite
Master bath tub/shower combination
Master Bath
Guest Room
Back of Home with Huge back porch, outside shower, hot tub and lower deck area overlooking the River
Back Porch
S'mores anyone?
Gorgeous Sunsets!
We are waiting for you...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alyssa K
“Beautiful and Tranquil”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The property is gorgeous and provides a peaceful retreat for families away from fast paced life in the city/suburbs. We had no trouble finding the house and everything was so comfortable and inviting. The welcome binder for guests is full of helpful information. Jo Lea was super responsive from the time we started looking and asking questions as well as throughout our visit. The house is laid out so that you have plenty of open space for visiting but the bedrooms are spread out so that you have your own space when needed. My family had a lovely time and I look forward to renting in the future.

mike r
Victoria, Texas
“Beautiful home, amazing location”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I rented this house for my wife's birthday weekend in February and it was a great experience. I had never booked through TripAdvisor before so I wasn't familiar with the process. However the owner was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the whole process (even when I was asking questions I later realized they had already answered on the TripAdvisor website). It was a 5 star experience working with the owner.

The house itself is beautiful. It's very secluded and peaceful. We saw abundant wildlife on the property including lots of deer, a variety of birds, and even a couple of foxes in the backyard at night. The downstairs of the home is an open concept with the kitchen, dining area and two seating/living areas. It was great for our group of ten. The back porch is spacious and has a hot tub and grill. The view of the river is amazing!! The house is on a hill above the river and the owner has created a nice path down to the river and has cleared a large area on the river bank. It would be a perfect place to set up a few chairs or a volleyball net. I believe this is a vacation home for the owners, and their love for the property is clearly expressed! I do not usually like to return to a place, but this house is so nice and convenient that we will be back!!

Alamogirl...
San Antonio, TX
“Beautiful home away from home”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My husband, myself and our 2 older teenagers stayed just this weekend for Spring Break. This house was absolutely amazing. Very well-appointed, in every sense of the word. The views are absolutely amazing and the house is secluded enough for that "Country" feeling but close-enough to run to the store for staples. I was more impressed by the decor than anything...very country chic (yet comfortable) in that HGTV, Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines way (yes, I'm a huge fan). Our kids loved walking the country road and petting the local horses (Bacon & Buttermilk are just adorable) and spent most of their time sitting on the back porch or enjoying the X-Box. From the beautiful back porch, to the hot tub, to the well-stocked kitchen (I miss having a gas stove)...not a complaint could be had. This is definitely one of the best kept secrets in the Texas Wine Country!

Your age range 35-49
CatV76
Paris, France
“Serene”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The house is beautiful. The area is calm, quiet. Allows you to appreciate nature. There are deer on the grounds. We will visit again.

Trek69199...
“Great Hill Country getaway”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We rented the property for my wife's birthday and had a total of 9 people. This was our first time in Johnson City and we really enjoyed this property. There are other homes nearby but it felt private due to the fences and tall grass that separated us from them. The amenities exceeded our expectations! We took advantage of the grill, fire pit, and kayaks. The house was great and very spacious. We really liked the large dining room table and large back porch. The fishing was good, and we saw plenty of deer, and I think we saw a bald eagle fly over the house... really cool! Jo Lea was great at communicating and making sure we had everything we needed.

The only negatives were that one of the restrooms downstairs had a hand held shower head that didn't seem to work properly, and a few wasps kept finding there way into the house. The only real critique I have is that there is no marker or sign that marks the entry. But all in all it's a great spot for a weekend getaway.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing