“Brazilian style grill”

Oasis Grill and Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 277 Restaurants in Lowell
Price range: USD 7 - USD 30
Description: Welcome to Oasis Grill and Restaurant. Authentic Brazilian food with condiments who is going to let you enchanted. Stop by sometime and try our food made specially to you.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I love this place, whether eating in or getting take-out. I usually go through the cafeteria line, grab all the beans, rice, and salad I like, add some meat at the end and pay by the pound. The atmosphere is very casual, with large TVs. The Caipirinhas are delicious and service is very good and friendly. The all you can eat option is fun, with meat after meat being brought to your table, but it is a lot of food and you will leave stuffed. The meats can sometimes be a little salty for me but are still good.

1  Thank mamacooking
Edil C, Owner at Oasis Grill and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hello. Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate that. Brazilian food usually is salty because our condiments is strong depending of each region in Brazil. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

A friend stopped by and invited me out for lunch. He took me here. A lot of great choices here. I had the lamb and some beef. Tasted delicious.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

The Oasis is a Brazilian style grill. And the food is out standing. Tired of the same old same old. Give this a shot. One of Lowell s many gems. And at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

So the food and service are just about average. What is a goos addition is the live entertainment at night.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I've spent maybe 15 months in Brazil (near Sao Paulo, but out in the countryside); the buffet style of restaurant, with Churrascaria (many different meats being grilled and sliced for you, to order) is quite popular. Tonight, as I was looking at restaurant choices, this popped out and I am glad I went.
There is apparently a Little Brazil neighborhood in Lowell, as there were other places I thought about going to; Oasis was easy parking.
Food was what I expected, rice and beans, assorted cooked meats on the buffet and salads. The Churrascaria was beef (two or three cuts) pork, chicken & lamb, along with various sausages. I tried two cuts of beef and the lamb. All was tasty, but not as juicy and fresh as in Brazil. I suspect Wednesday evening is not a big business night; on a more busy night the meat would be better.
You serve yourself other than the carved meats, and pay by the pound.

Lots of parking available too, which is part of why I ended up here instead of some other place. The multiple TVs in the dining room were playing Brazilian Football then a telenovela.