“Awesome Steak and Cheese Subs...”
Review of Vic's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vic's Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 282 Restaurants in Lowell
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Vic's subs don't disappoint. The steak and cheese is massive and delicious. Be sure to check out the bakery counter. They have great whoopie pies, hermits and fruit squares. Breakfast is also a winner.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My husband and I frequent this place so we stopped in for breakfast.We usually go on weekend and the older waitresses are great.This time we went during the week and the younger waitress seem like we were keeping her up.She was not mean,but no smiles.My meal is always good and cooked to order,but on this day,my English muffin came with a pool of butter on top.There was so much that even after I sopped it up with an napkin,it was soggy.All in all this is a great place for breakfast,and we will be returning.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Pros: fast, friendly service. Ample, yet basic menu with traditional, familiar favorites. 60's diner vibe. Good food, but nothing fancy. Fair prices.

Cons: parking, parking, parking. It's limited, and curb-side on a somewhat narrow, busy-ish street.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We have never had a bad meal here.Everything is always cooked to order and the wait staff is very friendly.I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

My brother and I like to visit different diners in the Lowell, MA area. A couple of weeks ago we decided to check out Vic's Restaurant.
First of all, be aware it is on a fairly busy street and there is no off-street parking so you may find that a problem.
Once inside there are plenty of booths so seating should not be a problem. One of the plusses of Vic's restaurant is they have a couple of double booths, kind of like the middle section in a jumbo jet. You could easily fit eight or ten people if you have a big party.
Service was OK, if not just a little slow, delivery of our meals was also a little slow, considering there were only a couple of other diners there at the same time.
The food quality was OK, how much damage can you do to eggs and sausages?
One other of the plusses is right next door and actually adjoining the restaurant is Vic's deli. Depending on what time you are there you could also buy a sub for your later meals. I said "meals" because they offer a sub that is 18" long. I think the restaurant closes early, noon or 2;00 pm, but the deli is open later. It has its own entrance if the restaurant is closed. You can also buy chicken and pork pies at the deli. They are famous in the area.
While it is not a breakfast restaurant we would rush back to, we would not cross it off our list.