“Excellent chicken and coleslaw”
Review of jimmyCHICKEN

jimmyCHICKEN
Ranked #95 of 289 Restaurants in Lowell
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the restaurant was on the inside. There was only a couple parking spots, so you may have to park on the street if you visit. It looks small from the outside, but there were 6-8 tables in there. The service was friendly and the fried chicken was great. I didn’t care for the French fries, but I loved the sweetness of the coleslaw. The mashed potatoes were slightly chunky, but good. Definitely going back again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

After learning about this place. My wife and I decided to give it a try.
And we weren't disappointed. The chicken was crispy and juicy. Cooked to perfection. I chose fries, They were good and not over loaded. The meal priced right. Parking is kind of limited. But don't worry, They deliver to all of Lowell and at this time most of Dracut.
Well worth the try.