1,433 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Spent 11 days with hubby and two toddlers, all staff was super friendly and made extra effort to help us out and share a laugh with the kids.
Great pool with kids area too, playground and a little train ride for kids and adult to go back and forth to the beach. Great funny animators!
Comfortable rooms, clean and furnished with Sardinia style.
Special thanks to Rosa, Piero, Giovanni at the beach, Alberto & Johnny at the pool and bar pool and Claudia in the restaurant .

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank roberta b
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Pre booked by phone few weeks before and was very pleased with the price I was told that I would have one Quadruple room for 2 adults and 2 children. Hotel was easy enough to find and situated just over an hour from Olbia airport. Having read recent reviews I became anxious but as we were only staying 3 nights we decided to take the risk.
On arrival I was greeted and acknowledged by my first name and the country I am from...the receptionist was so friendly and we were soon joined by the manager who had made my reservation and I was welcomed as if I was the Queen.
I was told that I had in fact been allocated 2 rooms opposite each other and was taken to them by another staff member. The rooms were very clean, spacious, plenty of storage and included a fridge, air con and tv. The rooms were also close to the pool and restaurant.
The pool area was quite large, plenty of sunbeds available and the animation staff were helpful and very friendly...in fact all the staff were the same and acknowledged you each and every time. The entertainment was standard Italian fair and catered for families and couples alike,
I thought the food was excellent, lots of choice and good quality and plentiful, The restaurant was large and also offered and outdoor covered terrace offering great views of the sea...and we never had any problem finding a table here at all.
We had full board and this included wine (which was excellent) and water as much as you wanted. The childrens and youth clubs were great and our children enjoyed and made some lovely friends, the facilities also included tennis courts and football pitch as well as an indoor area for the children.
We used the transfer service to the beach which was a mere 3 minutes away and had no problem finding beds and an umbrella, The beach itself is rocky, but the water is clear and the area around is under construction, however this was not a problem at all and in the not too distant future will have a lovely promenade to walk along.
The only minor faults for me is the fitness centre as advertised is really a few treadmills and static bikes which were situated in the childrens play area ...not a major problem just a little irritating and the other problem which would be out of the hotels control are the indvidual smokers in particular around the pool area who would light up without regard to anyone else and being an anti smoker who has a child with a lung condition I found this totally unacceptable.
The hotel itself is modern, extremely clean and well managed and I would certainly be returning back again

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank salv
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

The worse ever experience in a hotel/resort! Structure is outdated and not able to satisfy the needs of the too many people in the hotel. We had to wait for someone to leave the pool as there were not sun beds and umbrella available! Unprofessional and unfriendly staff. Travelling with 2 kids and having booked a quadruple room 3months in advance, at time of check in we were told that we had been moved to 2 different (not connected) bedrooms!! Of course we could not accept so "suddenly" they had the quadruple room available! In addition to the 5EUR per person, per day for a wrist band completely useless, you will be asked to pay 30EUR deposit for the tv (my grandma had a more modern one!...and extremely small) and the ac remote control that will be handled to you with the keys. We wanted to cancel the last night and no one at the reception was able to help us. If you have already booked your stay I suggest that you avoid to stay in there as much as you can as we did (had dinner included in our package and in 3nights only had 1dinner there...awful!). Instead go to see the stunning Cala Gonone with amazing views, caves, restaurants and wonderful people. (Book a vespa tuk tuk pick up that will take you down to the port area, great fun for kids and adults...do not stay at the hotel unless all you care about is a very crowded low class buffet)

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

With my family we spent a full week in this resort. The location is huge but really very well designed taking in consideration the beautiful environment. The common areas are nice, the swimming pool is great, restaurant can really accommodate the hundreds guests and the service is great. The entertainment team is really nice and very well lead by Gianluca and Chicco with a lot of activities organized during the day. The food is ok (huge quantity with a good quality), the room we had was small but ok. The location is about 800meters far from the beach which is really nice but we had the unpleasant surprise of buildings works few meters far from the beach. I'd also recommend to create at least some showers and a place where changing dress when needed.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank Rinaldo965
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed one week at the beach village.

Restaurant: breakfast was their highlight with a large selection of options including egg and bacon. The rest was at best mediocre where focus was on feeding the masses in I to me low quality that doesn't do the Italian cuisine right.

Rooms: old but clean and okay. TV is a 14' 20 year old TV with a lot of channels that comes and goes. WIFI isn't possible only at the bar area where the speed and connection makes you loose you patio nance. This is not worthy of 4 stars!

Beach and swimming pool : a great pleasure both. The trip to the beach takes 5 minutes plus a walk of another 5. The water is nice the beach is with rocks so buy shoes!

All in all a disappointing vacation compared to what I expected. 4 stars raises the expectation as the prices which this resort is far from fulfilling!

There were no major incidents but I would not return as I am convinced that there are better offers.

Date of stay: July 2014