“Almost perfect”

Price range: USD 35 - USD 58
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The food and service are excellent. Reginal starter and fish was good.
If you are close this location you should visit and get pleasure form this restaurant. If you like vine, you should also try reginal one.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a dinner it was great experience. The staff very kind very helpful very professional. The meals are tasty and looks yummy
The environment is relaxing and romantic
Big applause for the chef for the best focaccia ever!!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted to treat my family to dinner with the best restaurant in the local area. We took a walk to the Arbatasar and looked at the menu outside. A vegan/vegetarian menu and not too expensive. "Excellent" we thought. Upon entering it is very grand, lovely decor and ambience. The service from the waiters was pleasant. Then it started to go downhill somewhat.
The vegan/vegetarian menu doesn't run in the winter months apparently, reducing us to just 4 options on the menu, neither of which was the one that really caught my eye outside. Nevermind, I had the fresh pasta stuffed with minted potato and tomato & basil sauce. It sounded nice and it was nice. What wasn't nice was the E13.00 price tag for 9 pieces of pasta. Clearly this restaurant thinks itself to be fine dining and great flavours in small quantities. If it's ambience and flavour you seek, this is the place to go. If it's large portions you prefer, go elsewhere, unless you are prepared to pay for 3/4 courses. Dessert was nice, cheese filled pasta with chilli pepper honey. A new one on me and one I hope to try again. The flies that harassed my wife's wine were annoying as were the other guests on mobile phones. If it really is fine dining, there should be a ban on using mobile phones in the restaurant. Finally the bill, a E4.00 cover charge per person meant that we were paying E12.00 just for the privilege of dining there. This outdated charge was not justified considering we were the second of 5 tables that dined during the hour and a half we were there.
So in all, good decor, good flavours, good service just not value for money when you consider the portion size, lack of veggie options despite being advertised at the entrance, and an unjust cover charge.

2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Undoubtedly one of the premier restaurants in the area, but expensive. Dining Room decor very pleasant and good levels of service

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice evening.2nd time eat dinner and everything very fresh and delicious.I can recommend .wine and service really improve experienced.one of the fine places which I eat in Arbatax and around.I found better but this one is one the best.