“Very good dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went there twice during our stay in Arbatax.
We went for the mixed seafood starters, fregola with clams and bottarga, seafood culurgiones and ricciola fillet. They were all extremely good and tasty. The staff is highly prepared.
It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant during the last week of the 2017 season. We enjoyed local and tasty specialities like the lamb. We have also appreciated the way they tried to make our 7 years old daughter: just great.

1  Thank Pascal L
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner, very friendly and kind staff. The dinner and the wine were very good, thank you for the wonderful evening! It's a kind of visit place if you are in Arbatax.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is a restaurant where you want to eat 2 dishes and dessert. Just primo or secondo with dessert is barely enough. Quality of food is good, but not on the parr with service. The service is really excellent. Wine list is long. There is separate menu for desserts and aperitifs.
Food. It's good, don't get me wrong, but we ate better culurgiones and sebadas for less money. It's hard to beleive, but you can have too much bottarga. I have it on my ravioli with cod. And I like bottarga. Mixed pasta with potato and mussels was best dish, choco truffle with coffee better choice than sebades. Pastry on sebades was good, but they were light on cheese. Very light.
I think 75€ for 3 primi, 3 desserts, one salad and 1/2 l of wine is a 'little' bit on the expensive side. For food. For service involved, price is appropriate.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Have been yesterday for dinner, excellent food and great service. Really good choice of sardinian wine.