“A really nice lunch”

Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Sirolo
Price range: USD 24 - USD 47
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Closed on Sunday.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Very cute little place in an amazing town. Right on the main square it has a very homey environment. Great seafood and great variety of local wines. Must try moscioli a local wild muscles.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,290)

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great place, excellent food!
We enjoyed an Amazing dinner:
the staff is just friendly and efficient.
The menu is very nice with a lot of nice and fresh choice.
The location is great, couldn't be better.

We unexpectedly stopped there and were lucky enough to find a table available.
The waiter that served us seemed to work there since many years, but definitely knew his job perfectly.
Pleasant, quick and nice.
Dinner was just fabulous, we ate a lot but we're so satisfied about our choice!
Will try to go back again during our holidays.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

A step into Italian tradition: warm setting, friendly and effective service, genuine and tasty food. Good choice in the menu, regretting not eat it all. A place to visit and come back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I'll be dreaming about the antipasti for the next several months at least. Victorio was our waiter and was so gracious and kind - you could really relax in his capable care.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed in Sirolo for 5 days and this restaurant was had the best food! You could tell the owner (who also was also our waiter) took pride in his service and food. The starters were amazing, we had a mix of the cold and hot appetizers. My mum and I HATE tuna but we were served tuna carpaccio and its the best tuna I have ever tasted. Earlier on in the holiday (in another restaurant) I had tried octopus for the first time and I couldn't stomach it, it tasted like mud and slightly off. So I was very hesitant to try it again at Osteria Sara but I'm so happy that I did because it completely changed my view on octopus (the last place could have put me off it for life). My main was the grilled fish which was also very good. The evening as a whole was lovely and we felt like we got the right value for our money. 10/10!!!

1  Thank nim12345678