“Must have ice cream”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I read about this place in some boston food guide and was going there to have the burnt caramel. However when i sampled it i didnt really like it, felt too much burnt for me. However i sampled many other flavors which were all excellent but my favorite was the ginger molasses, amazing! The salted caramel is also very nice!
Oh and they make their own ice cream in the back!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

For the time being, it's not at 899 Main St. (but will probably return there when work on the entire building is complete). At present, it's at 159 First St., Cambridge -- less than 10 minutes away from Lechmere station and under 15 minutes away from Kendall Square station. Tosci's range of flavors is superb.

1  Thank brucesyl
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I lived in Italy for about 15 years, and I haven't found any place that can hold a candle to the good places in Italy, but Toscanini is pretty good.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I always go for the most exotic flavor(s) they have, and they are surprising and wonderful. Goat cheese brownie. Kulfi. Basics like Vanilla and Chocolate are great too.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The staff is so nice. It was quiet when we were there and the staff took the time to explain everything and let us sample a number of ice creams.
The ice cream is unbelievable -- excellent quality and fresh. I had a fruit option and my husband had his standby chocolate option. Both were very good.
We cannot wait to go back!