2,245 results
All reviews wine hour bambara restaurant charles river wine reception a pet friendly hotel mini bar museum of science shopping mall complimentary wine cheesecake factory cambridgeside galleria boston area green line minute walk the north end self parking living room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel didn't take off the $10/day credit towards meals at the hotel restaurant until I called and asked. It took several calls to get a copy of my proper bill. I suspect this happens to anyone who doesn't check their final bill.

Hotel is fine and staff is friendly.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
MarloweGM, General Manager at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback, this is definitely not intentional and has been addressed. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room rate was not value for money. I could have found much better hotels at this rate. Also the hotel property and rooms are outdated. There were no amenities provided inside the room. Even the Wi-Fi was charged.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the feedback, I'm so sorry we didn't live up to your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Look no further than this hotel. The rooms are quiet and extremely comfortable; the soundproofing is good and we were not conscious of outside noise (we live in a very rural part of northern England and are used to absolute silence at night - we had no issues here). Although I like dogs I was slightly concerned that the hotel was pet friendly and would this mean I would hear barking at night... nothing at all. Didn't hear one woof in 7 days.
Location - great. I regularly walked over the nearby bridges into the very centre of Boston in 20 mins, and there is also a T station 5 mins walk away. The view of Boston from the Cambridge side of the river (just across the road) is stunning day and night.
The staff are incredibly helpful and welcoming - particular mention to the wonderful bellman Tim who produced a room diffuser purchased specially for us when I mentioned that my mother had experienced breathing difficulties this year following a lung removal. I had another query about getting hold of a road map for Vermont.... next thing I knew they were phoning around every local shop trying to find one.
There is coffee on tap in the mornings, the rooms have fridges (the mini bar lady even emptied the contents for us so that we could store our own food and drink!), everything is clean, the lifts appear from nowhere, the rental bikes were always available.... I honestly can't think of a single negative point.
Thank you for all your help and friendliness, you are fully deserving of your high rating.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Wow, this is great! Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great experience at the hotel, the staff was very nice and treated us well. We had lots of questions and they answered and took nice care of us. I am very happy with the experience and would recommend and stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much, we can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

wonderful staff, fun décor and the best "hotel" food make for flawless meetingsAs the planner, I also stayed overnight. The room was comfortable and I slept well. Bonus was the leopard robe. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy to hear this JenniferC! Thanks for the kind words and I love that you loved the leopard robe!