All reviews office park alewife station european style bird sanctuary european breakfast gave us free breakfast sleek design square toilet front desk business park pay close attention saltwater pool rain shower areas for improvement opportunity arises marriott gold parking situation
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We stayed here a couple of days while in Boston. It was within walking distance of a couple of great restaurants and just a few minutes from everything else. The staff was friendly and helpful in all that we needed. There was construction nearby but generally the noise was bearable. I don't hold that against them since it was beyond their control.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the bird sanctuary
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ConfederateMike
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Although I enjoyed my 2 night stay at this hotel, I must say that I wasn’t exactly pleased with having to pay for breakfast. All SPG hotels I’ve stayed at around the world have complimentary breakfast. At check in I was offered points or voucher , I automatically selected points as I knew I wasn’t going to buy anything at the hotel. The next day at breakfast after being told I would be charged I went to front desk to question that as I am a PLATINUM SPG member I was told that the voucher I was offered was for portions of breakfast so I changed my redemption.
Also there’s construction going on around so at odd times you will hear loud drilling’s and banging.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I was so looking forward to a quiet weekend at this hotel because the last time i was here we felt like it was a wonderful restful environment. This morning i got woken up by an incredible noise that continued steadily. When i complained, the reception gave me a letter they say we should have received when we checked in explaining the possibility of noise. We never got it. A financial adjustment to suit this unexpected situation was refused. i don't know what to do but instead of a quiet restful morning i've got to get out of here right away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The two young ladies at the front desk were pleasant and efficient. I also appreciated how one of the ladies was on the phone when I checked in (work related) and immediately placed them on hold when I approached the counter. A simple gesture but it made a great impression. While the hotel is under construction there was no noise on my Sat- Sun stay. The renovations have taken the hotel from a 3 rating (as noted on here) to a high 4. We stayed in a king executive and the room was very spacious with a nice seating area and plenty of storage space. I’m adding AC hotel collection to my must stay list.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I stayed at the hotel for two nights. The hotel was wonderfully clean and the staff was amazingly friendly. They worked to help in any way they could. Even the valet parking guys had great personalities. Everyone was so helpful and the facility is spotless. That's my number one priority when I travel. We had two rooms and both were in the same wonderful condition. This is my new go to hotel for taking my daughter back to school.

Room tip: Great value near all schools in Cambridge and Boston.
Date of stay: August 2018