“Excellent”

Ranked #2 of 163 Restaurants in Rho
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We always stay at NH RHO hotel and look for nice restaurants near the hotel and fair. This was my first visit here at Mastrorlando although I’ve visited many other nearby restaurants. The staff is very kind and professional. The decoration is a little bit old fashion but definitely a place to come again. The food is great and lot of seas food. The wine list also very good.

1  Thank JoseSM

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Too much expensive . I dont like. Menu fisso/lavoro molto caro .Also food quality is not good. Pasta is not more then 80 gram.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We found it on TripAdvisor, is nearby our house, very smart and food is very delicious and particularly. The staff is very nice.
周五下班后,意外和朋友在家附近找到的餐馆,食物和Staff都非常赞,很正宗的意大利海鲜,摆盘很漂亮,好多食物都很想尝试,四个人100多欧,性价比百分百

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because the staff of the hotel told us to go there for dinning.
They are specialised in sea food , and I have to say that they did a good choice.
All the plates were delicious, the quantity of food in these were fine, the staff id very helpful and kindly, the quality of the food very good and fresh and the wine delicious too.
I eated fish ravioli with tomato, eggplant and pistachio sauce. Incredible!!!
Of course I recommend this place to all the people visiting Rho, for me it's the best option for enjoy a good meal.
Sure I will visitthis if I came back to Rho in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with the Italian side of our family. It has a simple outside but the inside is charming and inviting!
We were welcomed immediately and seated at a beautifully prepared table.
We began with an antipasti of different sorts. The mini cannoncini were delicate, filled with ricotta and fiori di zucchini . We also had the polpo (octopus) sliced very thin with some lemon squeezed on top. We also enjoyed a funghi ( mushroom) salad with fresh mushrooms and greens.
The pasta was housemade with an eggplant sauce, and very tasty!
Three of us shared a rombo which
Is a white mild fish served with potatoes and tomatoes.
The desserts seemed like a must have. The chocolate tortino served warm with a bit of gelato looked outstanding.
The prices were about 40 Euros each including a bottle of wine, appetizers , main dishes and dessert plus espresso . Limoncello was served on the house.
A very nice experience overall!