“Excellent Service and Food”
Review of Kannslarinn

Kannslarinn
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Hella
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had dinner here twice and had excellent experiences on both occasions. The hamburger was very good and the pizza was one of the best we have had in a long time. The service is exceptional, other restaurants in the area should take note of how a restaurant should operate. The staff are friendly and very efficient. A great meal both times and very good beer.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, solicitous staff, nice environment and good price. I am vegetarian, so they were quite helpful and offered me a delicious eggburger without meat and with more cheese and salad instead (picture posted). I really recommend the place.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Went across the street from our hotel to search for more reasonable prices. Good choices on the menu. Started with the lamb meat soup (abt. 1700 k). Very good and large pieces of lamb. I had the fish and chips for about 2700 k., light and flaky. My husband wanted the horse flank steak, on special for about the same price. Had to admit it was good. Would recommend if you are traveling or staying in Hella.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Oh my God.. I don't have enough words to said how happy I am that we stopped by this restaurant.... My wife ate the lasagna and I ate the lamb... We switched plates at the middle to share the amazing flavor of each food... The waiter, amazing... Smile and courtesy at every moment... Prices are fair and below normal prices around... Great variety of food including pizza and burgers...

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Couldn’t complain at the food given the price. It was all tasty, the restaurant was clean. Staff were friendly. The food came out quickly. Would recommend for a cheaper or quick meal.

1  Thank Megan K