“Fantastic experience”

Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My first Ethiopian eating experience, and it was awesome. The place was very special, feels like Ethiopia. I chose Kitfo and Miser W'et. Both of them were very tasty, my favorite was Miser W'et. I did eat two servings. The owners are the staff, very kind and helpful. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I've lived in Ethiopia for half a year, and as soon as I entered this restaurant it felt like I was back there. The music, the decorations on the walls, and of course the food. We had traditional Ethiopian food, i.e. injera with various stews, and it tasted just like it's supposed to. If you pass Fludir, I really do recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Henric F
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

cozy and welcoming small restaurant with friendly owner. The food was great, had vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. While the service was slow, we did not mind since we were on holiday and not in a rush. Perfect before or after a visit to the Secret Lagoon hot springs in Fludir, about 3 min drive away.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Slow service, not great food, I don't understand why it has so many ratings! We ordered like 4-5 dishes + salad and we got just a round plate

1  Thank Dimitris C
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Minilik with friends and had a fine and authentic ethiopean dinner to eat with your fingers on a thin bread with different meat and vegetables. An icelandic beer and water was good for us, because the food is spicy and tasteful. A nice serving waiter/staff made the evening complete. We recommend this hidden gem.

2  Thank Søren G