All reviewshot dogsnachosfree drinksbaked potatoevening kickbackfree breakfast and dinnerevening foodwaffleshotel chainpool and hot tubroom suitethe general managercomfortable staythe staff was greatgreat place to staygreat roomlincoln sites
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

First of all I want to say that our family always stay at drury & suites when we can. They are the perfect chain for our family. They offer suites that have a separate bedroom from the living room, which is great when we travel with babies for noise control. They have either 1 or 2 queen beds in the bedroom with a queen size pull-out sofabeds, and a single chair with an ottoman that we put together for a bed for a school age child (whichever one that is at the time). Maybe I should mention that we have 7 kids. Lol
They serve an amazing free breakfast with waffles, eggs, biscuits, sausage & gravy, oatmeal, donuts, muffins, juices, cereal, and more. There is something for even the pickiest of eaters. (And we have a couple of those). Then what makes them awesome is that they also serve a light dinner from 5:30-7 pm. It has anything from hot dogs to pasta to baked potatoes to nachos and more. Then as if that's not enough, they have free popcorn & soda till about 10 pm. It is the best place for our family!
Now all of that was about the chain, in general. Here is my review about this particular place.
It was clean. Everyone was polite from the maid service to the manager. The ONLY complaint I have is that the window wasn't cleaned. I know that seems picky, but when you have little ones that want to look out the window and press their faces on them, you want the reassurance of clean. That's it though. They were, once again, a great stay.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed just one night. We asked for a crib in advanced and when we checked in it was all set up. Room was nice. The pillows and beds were really comfortable which is hard for our family to say. We went to get the "snacks" that evening, well we didn't have to buy dinner. That was really cool. They had full out dinner drinks both adult and kids and also popcorn. Breakfast was good too. It was really quiet even though the hotel looked full. The only thing we didn't like was there wasn't a bathroom in the pool area. Not a big deal. If we return to Springfield we will be staying here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I stay at Drury's often and this was different from any I've seen. It's the 1998 version and looks like an embassy suites style corridor on a slant. The room was nice, old style wall unit air conditioner but the new control on the wall. Drury has the most comfortable mattresses!!! The breakfast was ok. There was at least an egg variation besides plain scramble. Decent stay!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Our agent at home booked this for us as it had free parking - pretty much a prerequisite everywhere we stayed in the USA. Our room was better than done 4/5 star hotels we have stayed in for space, lighting the bed. Only down sides no safe and you can hear a lot of noise from the hallways outside the room which wouldn't be too bad but their were a lot of families who seem to let children run free screaming. Hot breakfast was excellent - could not believe that and the 5:30 kickback were included as so reasonable. The kickback I thought was snacks but so much was available some people were piling up their plates and clearly using it to get their evening meal. I would definitely consider Drury Inn again but it would depend on location - I get the impression many are situated near major interstate intersections / connections Springfield is not big so it didn't matter I am not sure I would want to be on the edge of a major city if visiting for a holiday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We always search out a Drury when possible and they don't disappoint. We requested a suite which gave us ample room for us an a young granddaughter. Pullout couch was ok for an 8 year old, thankfully we got the comfortable bed! We come back for the amenities: kickback, popcorn, free drinks, great breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family