“Wonderful week night visit”

Engrained Brewery & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Engrained Brewery & Restaurant is a micro-brewery and farm to table restaurant. Brewed onsite, our beer lineup is crafted to bring friends together with a broad range of styles. Our menu features fresh and affordable food from local family farms!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Engrained is an excellent week night outing for a family, couple or friends. The food is consistently tasty. The service is excellent and the noise level is acceptable. The last time we were there they had some hard rock playing and we would have preferred some more mellow tunes, but overall this is a wonderful choice!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy coming to Engrained. Love they use local food sources when available. Great food and staff!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

You must must must start with the cheese curds, they are amazing! The salmon is fantastic and they even offer it on the kids menu which is nice. Our kids love salmon and it’s hard to find healthy kids menu items at many restaurants. Hubby had chicken stir fry and it was very good, I had the Greek salad, lettuce was crisp and fresh and I loved the dressing. Nice ambience here, great location off the interstate and next door to Scheel’s (HUGE sporting goods store). Highly recommend stopping here for lunch or dinner if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Were on the 2nd day of our return to Peoria, IL from Naples, FL. Looking for a place around 3pm to eat before home in Peoria. An Internet search identified this place which sounded interesting. Excellent Craft beer and food! My wife a Vegan had the bean burger, and I had the meat-loaf. Both delicious. However, my wife got a pickle with her burger and shared half with me. I was a perfect compliment to my meal. The vinegar flavor offset the other flavors perfectly! I recommended the addition to the Chef. If he hasn't added it, ask for one with your meat-loaf. You will be pleased.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really enjoy this place. The beer choices are awesome and tasty. The food is good too. I believe they use as many locally sourced products as possible. That's super cool.
The The atmosphere is comfy and the staff friendly.