“Not too friendly”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #288 of 516 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch, about 2 pm. I waited for the hostess then she seemed to act like I was bothering her and every task was done begrudgingly. She was cold, impersonal and I was not welcomed at all. Pizza was typical Pizza Hut pizza. Not bad but nothing to shout about.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

So I walk in and first thing I'm told by waitress while she is waiting on another customer is,our Buffett ends n 30 min which she was wrong it was 35 min.she said it in a rude ton of voice.then she says are u having Buffett I said yes so me and my daughter go get our food and go sit down.my daughter went to get our drinks because the waitress never asked us if we wanted any.the waitress told her she would bring them,but our drinks didn't come so I went up and asked for cups and the waitress again while waiting on a customer says I'll bring them to you what kind do u want I told her and went to eat at my table.about 5 min later we got our drinks and we had been there about 15 min at that point. The tomatoes on salad bar were nasty like they had been frozen and after being thawed out they used them.when I bit n to them they spewed out so much water it went all over .soo gross ,then the floor had food all over it.they didn't bring out pizza for Buffett but once while I was there at that was 15 min before buffett was to b over so there was crusty pizza on Buffett.the noodle dish that was on Buffett when I got there was hard and crusty .the finally brought out chicken Alfredo about 10 min before the Buffett was to end.the waitress told me I had to use a small round plate for salad bar even though you can keep going back so why does the plate I use matter? Then I took pictures and that is when the waitress started hurrying around to fill drinks and help others and clean my plates off my table.she was then kind and respectful and had a nice tone of voice then. Over all the food was fine when they got fresh out that wasn't old dry and crusty.the waitress just made it a bad day at pizza hutt.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The last couple times I have ordered I receive what seems undercooked extremely greasy pizza. I love the taste of specific Pizza Hut styles but if it doesn't come prepared correctly then I am just left with afternoon stomach issues. I haven't been back in over a month so perhaps I should attempt again, but after a couple attempts I am left cautious to say the least.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I can't say enough Good about the server and the cook who made the BEST Pizza I and my wife ever had. I walked up to the cook and the Manager and let them know that it was terrific, he did some Garlic, Herb,& butter on the Crust edge. I have had Pizza Hut Pizza many times before but this was Outstanding. Double Cheese, Double Sausage, Double Peperoni and Double Mushrooms. The stuff was Great but the Hand Tossed with Herb Butter was terrific. I Wish lived there.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Pizza Hut delivered 10 pizzas to a young man's 14th birthday party that I attended last Friday: Sausage pizzas, pepperoni pizzas, and cheese pizzas stuffed a large group yet kept them wanting more. The look on that boy's face said it was a grand party; many attended and had a blast. Nothing to dislike here.

Date of visit: November 2014

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!