“Decent pizza”

Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #271 of 516 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Wanted to dine in as we had a long trip, but they close early and needed to take it back to the motel.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Delivery was prompt and still fresh. We ordered pizza, Italian beef sandwich and cinnamon sticks. Everything was cooked perfect. We are from out of town so wasn't sure which location to call but the guy who answered connected me to the right location.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Our group ordered 5 pizzas. Prepared in a timely manner. I love the crust. Some people in my group were surprised by criss cross cut. I appreciate this type of cut. Bet you can request either cutting style if preference. We've gotten this pizza carry out this visit and most times we are in town. We'll be back.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

Cranky staff and soggy bread sticks have changed my taste on this place. I am now searching for a new favorite pizza.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

We were in town for vacation and found this gem of a restaurant. The pizza was great and the cinnamon pizza was one of the highlights of our trip. I wish we had one in my hometown.

Been to Antonio's Pizza? Share your experiences!