“Delivery ”

Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #269 of 517 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Delivery was prompt and still fresh. We ordered pizza, Italian beef sandwich and cinnamon sticks. Everything was cooked perfect. We are from out of town so wasn't sure which location to call but the guy who answered connected me to the right location.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Our group ordered 5 pizzas. Prepared in a timely manner. I love the crust. Some people in my group were surprised by criss cross cut. I appreciate this type of cut. Bet you can request either cutting style if preference. We've gotten this pizza carry out this visit and most times we are in town. We'll be back.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Cranky staff and soggy bread sticks have changed my taste on this place. I am now searching for a new favorite pizza.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 16 September 2014

We were in town for vacation and found this gem of a restaurant. The pizza was great and the cinnamon pizza was one of the highlights of our trip. I wish we had one in my hometown.

Date of visit: July 2014

Been to Antonio's Pizza? Share your experiences!