“Great pizza!”

Add it.
Dillon's Pizza
Ranked #126 of 516 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Dillon's Pizza is a carry-out pizza business. If you would like to dine-in, we serve our pizzas next door at Northern Lights Lounge. Come try a pizza of your choice or our signature pizza, a "Dillons Special," with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and green olives. Loved by many for 30 years!
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We've ordered one of their supreme options several times and it's always been delicious! The service has been great, too.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I had this pizza at my Sister-in-law's birthday party. it was "AWESOME." Plus I got lucky enough to take the leftovers home.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The staff was unfriendly and rude. The pizza was cold even though I picked it up early. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

After searching online for a pizza that would be similar to a Chicago thin crust, I came across Dillon's. Based on people's description it sounded like what we were looking for.
We called ahead a pick up, since you can't eat in or get delivery, and brought it back to the hotel. It was about a 5 minute drive and still hot when we got it back. We got the x-large cheese and a cheese claw that came with two marinara dips.
I'm from Chicago and I've had a lot of good pizzas. Comparing it to a good Chicago thin, this was awesome! It would do fine up north. The crust was thin and most importantly crisp. The cheese was deliciously gooey and generous. It can be hard to find generous cheese and still get a crisp crust. These guys got it down. The sauce was good, not too excessive, just right amount.
The cheese claw was also really good. It wasn't thin, it was more doughy but still some crispness. It came with two dipping sauces that were perfect. They weren't overly acidic or overly seasoned like some places.
There's only Pepsi or Mountain Dew. I wouldn't usually go for either, but got the Dew, threw some ice in a cup... Wow! It goes excellent with their pizza!
The other reviewer was right on the decor and overall feel of the place. It's just in a strip mall, not much to it. The staff was nice enough, nothing special. The pizzas great though, that's what matters. You're not eating in anyway!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We tried for the first time sunday. Not a cheap pie but very tasty. Thin crust was good to me, not to crisp but not too chewy either. We will be back

Been to Dillon's Pizza? Share your experiences!