“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese food I have ever eaten we order it every time we have a craving for Chinese and the people that own it are the best they know exactly what I want every time I call..

Reviewed 24 August 2015

It is close to home so we eat there every other month or so, They have a nice drive up business. We always take the food with us. Its always hot and fresh. Love the egg rolls

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Ordered delivery from here on an overnight trip after seeing the neat looking building. We got the food exactly as ordered and on time. It was very good! The delivery driver was very nice, and brought all the extras.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ordered to to go lunch meals. Pork lo-main and sesame chicken both with egg roll and won ton soup. Pork strips were old this was obvious because of how hard and dried out they were. The won-ton was in water honestly it all was horrible. Called Mr Eggroll to complain and was placed on hold for an excessive amount of time. Called from another line after I told the guy how bad the lunches were he said to come back and they would exchange it, I told him they could drive to my house and exchange it. He hung up me. This isn't the first bad experience we've had with them. But it is our LAST..3 strikes your out!

Fail- in food quailty
Fail- in customer service
Fail- in cleanliness of the dining room restaurant area, can only imagine how bad the kitchen is.

Would I recommend-Never
Will I go there again -Never

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place is filthy. Food was terrible and I got sick from eating there. I will never go back and I dont recommend anyone to go there it should be closed down.

1  Thank Lori Robin S

Been to Mr Eggroll? Share your experiences!