“DEFINITELY worth the trip!!!”
Review of Maid-Rite

Maid-Rite
Ranked #101 of 518 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Found out about the Maid Rite from the Springfield tourism guide and looked it up.

I had HEARD about loose meat sandwiches, but had never had one.

I was NOT disappointed!

Perfectly seasoned, nice and hot, filling! A GREAT lunch!!!

I had the special of two Maid Rite's and fries. My wife and daughter each had the Maid Rite Horseshoe.

I shoulda had the Horseshoe, too!!! I wound up eating half of my daughter's. She couldn't polish it off, it was so big!

Their homemade root beer was tasty, too!

DEFINITELY going back to Maid Rite next time we're in Capital City!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This wonderful place has been around since I went to Springfield High school - many years ago! Still just as good as I remember. Great food and service.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

So of course this eatery is iconic in Springfield, SO good. The root beer is amazing and I love the chilled mugs it comes in. Sandwiches are to die for, greasy, but so good. Fries are decent.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch Friday
Has the special, 2 maid rites, fries and root beer for 7.99
Left full. Bring cash since I'm not sure they take debit.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

They claim to be the first business to ever have a drive-up window, in Springfield I presume. Their signature is a maid-rite, which is a sandwich made from ground beef, not a patty, loose on a bun with special spices and you can add cheese, I try and eat there every time I am on that side of town around noon. They have fries and root beer floats. A must try if your in Springfield.

Been to Maid-Rite? Share your experiences!