“Anniversary Dinner!”

Nick & Nino's Penthouse Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Nick & Nino's Penthouse Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7th
Description: Perched 30 stories above Springfield's capital city, Nick & Nino's Penthouse Steakhouse offers unparalleled food, ambiance and service. Our small intimate dining experience is perfect for a romantic dinner, entertaining business client or a night out with a group of friends. We serve only the finest certified Black Angus aged steaks along with a selection of mouth-watering entrees. At Nick & Nino's we treat every occasion like it's a special occasion.
Reviewed 6 January 2018

There was not one thing that I could complain about. Having never been here before, I was looking at all aspects of the dinner from the view, to the service, to the food! The view since we had reserved a window table of which there are only four was spectacular on a very cold clear night. We oriented ourselves and found the Old state Capitol, the New State Capitol, The Presidential Library and Museum etc. Amanda was our server and she was excellent from explaining the specials, to the desserts. Service was in a nice time frame with no waits. Food was really good. Prices are like in a big city but was so worth it. I had the special which was short ribs, with a salad topping, mashed potatoes, merlot sauce, and a chocolate strawberry cake covered by chocolate ganache and whipped cream and two candy sticks. OMG! My husband took the lamb shanks with parmesan covered French fries and a nice salad with cranberries, cheese etc. It was all good and plenty of leftovers to have some tomorrow too! NO Dog getting this! So from the free parking in the attached parking garage to the excellent service and food and the views...we will come back. If you are lucky enough to get Amanda you will be all set for a wonderful evening! Ask for a table with a view if you can! Oh and cannot forget about the chocolate martini from the bar--it was the best with oreo sprinkles on top too!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Outstanding service, beautiful view of the city (from 30 stories up - panoramic windows). The steaks were among the best I've had in Springfield, grilled exactly the way we ordered them. A number of excellent sauces are offered to accompany the steaks, although I believe a good cut of meat, well cooked, doesn't require any sauce at all!

Richard is a talented, professional server - listen to his advice when offered. The winelist is good - neither outstanding nor overpriced.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Steak was fantastic. Not sure if I would pay that much myself, but great on someone else's done. Martini was perfect. Loved everything.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Food and service are superior, but the edge was taken off of an otherwise pleasant evening when a group of three "men" and 3 women were seated near us. They were all intoxicated, and one of the women made quite a spectacle of herself by not being able to take a seat and fell face first on the floor. Once seated they continued to drink and became more loud and obnoxious. Often vulgar actually. In my opinion they should have been asked to leave. Quite sad. Would rate a 5, but this makes it a 4.

1  Thank 1landlocked
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

As an upscale restaurant I had difficulty selecting my dinner. The menu was very limited in selections. I ordered the Philly Egg Rolls and creamed spinach. The spinach was not creamed, more like steamed. I was with a group of women who all ordered soup or salad with there meals. When they finished, the main courses was brought out and I was served last, 10 people in my party. The waitress was friendly but, I thought that since I had to sit thru everyone ‘s soup/salad that I should have been served first not last. I