“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a late dinner on a visit to Springfield. They were very welcoming & nice when we showed up near closing time. Nice menu variety. Food came quickly & it was cooked to perfection. Everything had such unique flavor. It was like a flavor explosion with each dish we ordered.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with some friends. It was very good and the portions were huge. I had the salmon dinner.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

If you have dietary restrictions they will accommodate you, but your food will be boring. I eat gluten free and they handle it but too many ingredients are removed without being replaced with alternatives. My husband must eat KETO and his food was really plain. They removed many thing without replacing them. Still paid full price. The food for our dining companions who can eat anything looked fabulous. This is still the best restaurant in Springfield. I have come to accept that I am going to be with friends, not eat gourmet gluten free food. They have interesting dishes. You should go.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Ambiance comfortable and attractive; service helpful and knowledgeable. But it's THE FOOD--it's all about the food! I felt as though each of our three different dishes epitomized the name of the restaurant. It was hearty and about the heartland, beautifully presented. Our meats were tender, delicious and perfectly prepared per our requests. And the vegetable side dishes were creatively combined and seasoned, each perfectly paired with our meats. And who knew blue cheese would taste so wonderful with roasted Brussels Sprouts?!!! Don't miss this great eatery!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The chef uses great flavor combinations that are totally unexpected for this strip mall location. A simple grilled cheese sandwich is transformed into a fresh tasting delicacy. Do not overlook the creative drink list.

1  Thank pmoeser