“Desserts and coffee ”

La Piazza Cucina Italiana
Ranked #74 of 516 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 8 - USD 14
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Springfield, La Piazza offers authentic Italian cuisine in a cozy and convenient cafe style atmosphere. Discover the amazing flavor, texture and incredible aroma of our world class, Neopolitan style pizza featuring crisp, handmade crust and fresh ingredients cooked to perfection in our traditional Italian brick oven imported from Naples, Italy.
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We’ve only been to La Piazza in the afternoon for dessert and coffee (and an appetizer once). Desserts are very good, and they should be—they are imported from Italy. We’ve had a pistachio and ricotta cake which is out of this world and a pumpkin cheesecake which is merely very good. Coffee and cappuccino also are excellent and the owners are very nice. Feels so civilized to sit here sipping a cappuccino on a rainy afternoon.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This is a place that sits on top of my list when craving pizza. You can feel the food was prepared with care and passion, as well as pride. This was the best pizza I have taseted anywhere in the US. The crust was medium in thickness and very tasty, and the toppings were applied generously. Mostly, it was the blend of flavors that were so delicious and unique. I ordered the Fichi & Prosciutto pizza. I didn't want meat in my pizza, so the person who took my order (Michael) delightfully suggested replacing the Prosciuttos for grilled squash that complemented the sweet fig taste in the original recipe. This is one of the beautiful features about this restaurant: they will customize your food till your heart is content. I was wow'ed by the taste and couldn't stop eating even though I was full. In addition, the staff are amazingly welcoming and warm in a true and genuine manner. Don't be fooled by the small size of this restaurant, or by the fact that you have to order your food first a the counter before you sit down. I will definitely frequent this place. If you're visiting Springfield, don't miss out on testing your tastebuds at La Pizza. It will be a memorable experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Had a late start out for dinner and it didn’t look too busy, so I figured I’d walk in. So glad I did! Don’t let the initial “ordering at the counter” lesson your expectations. The guy who took my order happily highlighted dishes and recommended dishes based on what I was in the mood for. I was 100% happy with my pasta choice. The portion wasn’t overlarge like some Italian places, which was good because I might have eaten too much. Everyone else in the place also left showering the staff with praise for the food. Reasonably priced as well.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I have eat here whit my family (we are italian), the food is very good and rich of true italian ingradients.
The waiters are very kind and they treat you in a very beautiful way.
Super aproved!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Love this place! Authentic Italian food with a great atmosphere. Our food was delivered very quickly and the staff was super friendly. I'll be back next time I'm in Springfield.

Date of visit: July 2018