“Great Venue for a Big Gathering ”
Review of Dublin Pub

Dublin Pub
Ranked #30 of 501 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Traditional Irish pub in the heart of Springfield, IL! We pride ourselves in our hospitality and delicious food with everything from fresh grilled sirloins to horseshoes featuring 3 different cheese sauces. We have daily drink and food specials including half priced appetizers and one topping pizzas everyday from 2-4pm and late night. Come see us for the Blarney and stay for the food!
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Dublin Pub in Springfield many of times. My family had a birthday party gathering here and the staff was great. They were consistently asking everyone about drinks. For the party, we had a fried chicken buffet that was excellent. If you are looking for a place in Springfield to hold a big gathering, the Dublin Pub should be at the top of consideration. Personally, I am a fan of the horseshoes here. They are very good. The Dublin Pub is one of the top places to get Springfield's favorite delicacy in the horseshoe. Good food and good service make the Dublin Pub a must eat place in Springfield.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Had a family member moving out of state and she wanted a horseshoe before leaving. We went to Dublin per the request of others on Trip Advisor. She said the Buffalo Chicken ponyshoe was good, very good! I had a Caesar Salad and hot wings and thought both were great, others also had different varieties of the horseshoe and all seemed satisfied. Some had the white sauce but my dad had the regular (Leland Original)
Also, we were seated right away--BONUS!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We enjoy sitting on the deck and eating half price apps. The patio is a nice little place to enjoy some nice weather.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is the third visit I've made this summer 2017. I don't go here often but 2 out of the 3 times I've ate here by bill has be completely wrong. I normally go around the half price app special time of the day. At the beginning of summer I got a half price pizza; I was charged full price, "Okay no big deal" I brought it to the waiter's attention and he brought back the new bill, which was wrong again. I didn't bother wasting more of my time to get the attention of the waiter again to have him change the price; I just paid it. But now today I've had a similar billing problem but this time with the beer I purchased. The Friday special is drafts for $4. I first had to stop the waiter from walking off without acknowledging me since I did come in later than the rest of my party. I got an app and a draft. He brings out the bills and I see my draft is now $5. Now mind you I had a good 2 minute conversation with the waiter about the draft choices and still charged me wrong. I've never had so many problems with charges on a bill until going to Dublin. I don't really blame the waiters but more so the management for not training them well enough to use the p.o.s. system. However the food is great; Dublin just needs to better train their staff or get better employees that don't have such a difficult time doing math and remembering the daily specials

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our waiter, Brady, was excellent. He made sure our order was accurate. He also would check to make sure that everything was okay, if we needed refills, etc. My husband had pizza and said it was good, and I had a grilled chicken sandwich on a delicious pretzel bun and fries.