See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I would never ever recommend this place 10909 M street Omaha, Ne. Gum on the nightstand handle, leaves on the floor by window, pee and a cigarette in the toilet. Suppose to be a non-smoking room. Absolutely filthy!!! The guy that runs this place, older gentleman. Looks like an unmade bed, hair wasn't even combed not professional at all. It's my understanding from others that I spoke with, that this places use to be a nice place to stay. What a filthy dump. After asking to not be disturbed, someone is knocking on my door 2 minutes later because they thought I had already checked out. That place needs to be bulldozed and start over. Maybe the right kind of management can help this place. I really don't know. What I do know....I will never be back. I wish I knew there was a place to take pictures and submit them. Would never recommend!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank chloepayton2
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Do not stay in this hotel! The description of this hotel is not accurate, other than where it is located! It was dirty, the place looks like it might be under renovation or maybe not! The description says it was newly opened on Aug. 6, 2014. Either that was not the case or something very bad has happened since that date. There were very questionable people hanging around this place, and I don't think they were customers. We met one person that was there to check in late in the evening, and as he pulled into a parking spot, a random guy jumped into his passager side. Apparently he mistook the car for his ride. No free breakfast, wifi was not working, And more complaints too many to list! Do not stay here ever!!!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Mom3Ards
Reviewed 29 May 2015

This place is a disaster waiting to happen! The guest laundry was filthy including piles of lint and trash behind the dryers which could catch fire. The hallways and stairwells were dirty including chairs and bags of trash to trip over if it does catch fire and you have to evacuate. Fire doors are propped open. All the exits were blocked open and people who are not guests are coming and going all hours of the day and night. There is trash everywhere including overflowing cans at exits and loose trash around the entire perimeter. The parking lot is blocked off with yellow caution tape. There are exposed wires sticking out of the walls. This place should be shut down! The breakfast was a box of store bought donuts. The pool is closed and not being repaired. The elevator is broken and not being repaired. Don't waste your money.

Room tip: go to a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Troy B
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Pay $20 more to stay next door at super 8. It took them forever to find our reservation, things were broke in our room, the furniture was stained, and the CARPET was sticky and I didn't even know that was possible. Please listen to me when I say do not stay here. Not worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Trek366309
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I have stayed in. The carpet was sticky, the shower didn't work in one of the rooms and the lights in the room didn't work. The only reason I chose to stay here was because it was $50/night and I honestly felt that I overpaid for it. I suggest paying $30 more and staying at a better hotel.

2  Thank MayurGangala