See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2015

This place is a disaster waiting to happen! The guest laundry was filthy including piles of lint and trash behind the dryers which could catch fire. The hallways and stairwells were dirty including chairs and bags of trash to trip over if it does catch fire and you have to evacuate. Fire doors are propped open. All the exits were blocked open and people who are not guests are coming and going all hours of the day and night. There is trash everywhere including overflowing cans at exits and loose trash around the entire perimeter. The parking lot is blocked off with yellow caution tape. There are exposed wires sticking out of the walls. This place should be shut down! The breakfast was a box of store bought donuts. The pool is closed and not being repaired. The elevator is broken and not being repaired. Don't waste your money.

Room Tip: go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Troy B
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Pay $20 more to stay next door at super 8. It took them forever to find our reservation, things were broke in our room, the furniture was stained, and the CARPET was sticky and I didn't even know that was possible. Please listen to me when I say do not stay here. Not worth the money.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Trek366309
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I have stayed in. The carpet was sticky, the shower didn't work in one of the rooms and the lights in the room didn't work. The only reason I chose to stay here was because it was $50/night and I honestly felt that I overpaid for it. I suggest paying $30 more and staying at a better hotel.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank MayurGangala
Reviewed 6 May 2015

We booked this hotel because they came up on a dog friendly booking site. The hotel's own website says it is pet friendly. We get there and they do not allow pets. Strike ONE. We got into town late so finding another hotel last minute wasn't an option. The lobby looked nice, but the front desk attendant, acted like management, was very rude to us and every other guest checking in.It was apparent we were an annoyance to her. Strike TWO. The hallway walls to the rooms were dirty, our feet actually stuck to the carpet in the room, the faucet knob was falling off the shower wall, the pillows were all lumpy from being tossed in a washer, there was a stale smoke smell to the room, there was no breakfast, the pool was closed, the hair dryer and coffee maker did not work, the counters in the bathroom were full of cigarette burns. If I wouldn't have seen another room I would have thought we were given a storage room they never rent out. Unfortunately, the other room I had seen was the same. SO Many strikes! For the price we paid I expected more than grungy road-side motel.

I will be traveling through the area several times over the next few months and will not be staying here ever again.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LMC5150
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

The place is improving and the staff are friendly. Room was very clean. New furniture put in my room during my stay Extremely affordable. Anticipating fire improvements and plan to be back out next time through Omaha.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business