See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I have stayed in. The carpet was sticky, the shower didn't work in one of the rooms and the lights in the room didn't work. The only reason I chose to stay here was because it was $50/night and I honestly felt that I overpaid for it. I suggest paying $30 more and staying at a better hotel.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank MayurGangala
Reviewed 6 May 2015

We booked this hotel because they came up on a dog friendly booking site. The hotel's own website says it is pet friendly. We get there and they do not allow pets. Strike ONE. We got into town late so finding another hotel last minute wasn't an option. The lobby looked nice, but the front desk attendant, acted like management, was very rude to us and every other guest checking in.It was apparent we were an annoyance to her. Strike TWO. The hallway walls to the rooms were dirty, our feet actually stuck to the carpet in the room, the faucet knob was falling off the shower wall, the pillows were all lumpy from being tossed in a washer, there was a stale smoke smell to the room, there was no breakfast, the pool was closed, the hair dryer and coffee maker did not work, the counters in the bathroom were full of cigarette burns. If I wouldn't have seen another room I would have thought we were given a storage room they never rent out. Unfortunately, the other room I had seen was the same. SO Many strikes! For the price we paid I expected more than grungy road-side motel.

I will be traveling through the area several times over the next few months and will not be staying here ever again.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LMC5150
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

The place is improving and the staff are friendly. Room was very clean. New furniture put in my room during my stay Extremely affordable. Anticipating fire improvements and plan to be back out next time through Omaha.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2015

i stayed here because the price was right. BIG MISTAKE...... paid a week and on the 2nd day the hotel had no HOT WATER. couldn't shower and they wouldn't refund me my money. had to go some where else. also the room was not clean trash underneath bed in the drawers etc... I will never recommend this place to anyone. I also put a do not disturb sign on my door and that did not prevent the housekeeping or anyone else from entering my room when I was not there. Guest or Employees (not sure which) were constantly smoking outside the main lobby door. I have nothing good to say bout this place besides the price $39 a night, which is also over priced for what you get by $20.

Room Tip: Stay Away I wouldn't let my ex-wife stay here
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 15 February 2015

Stayed here because there wasn't a whole lot to choose from for me and my husband on Valentine's day. It was overpriced for getting nothing other than a dark creepy hotel that makes the shining hotel look like a great place. $94 a night for no breakfast or pool or bar/restaurant. The website is completely misleading as are the pictures. I will be asking for a refund as soon as we check out in the morning. They ruined my Valentine's day with their false advertising

• Stayed: February 2015
3  Thank Michelleregnier
WESTMONT INN A, General Manager at Westmont Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2015

First let me say a refund was never requested by this guest and the only complaint was the pool was under maintenance.
As all guests at checkin, they were escorted to view the room prior to it being assigned and she accepted the room.This guest requested an upgrade to a modified Suite, regrettably there was not one available, and a special rate card was provided toward their next stay if a suite was reserved.
The pool is currently not avail and will not be until late March, this was told them when the reservation was made and at check in. We apologize for the inconvenience of the pool being unavailable however the availability of rooms is not something we can control.