Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Omaha
USD 110
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

USD 164
USD 152
MagnoliaHotels.com
  • Restaurant
USD 81
SuburbanHotels
USD 79
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 81
USD 72
USD 166
USD 158
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
USD 127
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
USD 87
Priceline
All reviewsclose to the airportomaha airportshort drive to downtownparking lot noiseairport staywifi speedpocket doorbreakfast startsroom was cleanwakeup callfree shuttle to the airportvan serviceshort stayhard boiled eggswafflesneeded a place to staybreakfast was included
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We utilized the rate for one night and a few nights of parking, as we were leaving on an early morning flight. The price and quality of sleep was acceptable. Unfortunately, the cleanliness aspect was a detriment to the stay, with areas in the corners of the room noticeably seldom vacuumed. There was also a massive spider I killed in the bathroom after sitting on the toilet, while my wife screamed, and we went to bed wondering how many others were in the room. On the way back to pick up our car on the hotel shuttle, the driver told us he was the new owner and was aware of the pest problem and was addressing it aggressively. He was very kind, and it may prompt me to give this hotel another chance in the future. But without that interaction, we definitely would not return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 300braveheart
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very close to the airport and Ameritrade ball field and just a short drive to downtown. Room was very clean and quiet. Nothing fancy - i.e., the shower is formed fiberglass. The breakfast was average at best; the eggs were not good at all. Staff was friendly and helpful. When I asked about availability to print boarding passes for our flight, they took my info and entered it and printed the pass behind the counter. If convenience and cleanliness are important, this is a good choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Both my husband and I were chewed up by bedbugs at this Sleep Inn. Beware and stay away. The staff seemed quite unconcerned when we told them about this most unpleasant experience. I should have been aware something was not okay when the hotel looked somewhat dirty and shabby. we went ahead and stayed there because it was convenient to the event we were attending.

Room Tip: Stay away, a/c was not good and was noisy. What can I saY, it was awful.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Good value in a town that mostly has older more marginal motels. Very clean fresh room, nice poo and hot tub, basic motel hot breakfast. Very courteous service, especially the nice lady running the breakfast area. This was a return visit, and we will stay here again when we visit my mother on a nearby nursing facility. Just the basics here, but done well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights to attend the zoo. The staff was fast and courageous. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was hot and delicious and had many options. The shuttle took us to and from the zoo for free! I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family