“Great cupcakes”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #21 of 44 Dessert in Omaha
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered a dozen cupcakes of all kinds of varieties for a celebration and they were all a very very well done great tasting and everyone was pleased this place is a little bit pricey but if you are into cupcakes it's well worth it

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I had to stop by here when I was back visiting family in Nebraska - this is where my wife and I got our cupcakes for our wedding reception. They have a great selection of flavors, none of which you will be disappointed in. I highly recommend coming here if you want a tasty treat!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Various cupcakes and even cheesecakes that are extremely rich. I doubt if you'll want to eat more than one at a sitting. A good follow up to a good meal and great to go. They'll definitely satisfy you sweet tooth.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

There are good places to get cupcakes from..and great places. The great places hope to come second to Gigi's.
Delicious and most cake; yep.
Piled high unbelievably delicious frosting; oh yes..
I've stopped being surprised when I go in there. I just know if the cupcake says it tastes like "star dust and unicorn tears", that is exactly what it is going to taste like.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have had there cupcakes at 2 graduation parties and numerous birthday parties, the cupcakes are always a big hit.