“Above and Beyond”

Ranked #1 of 115 Nightlife in Omaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Such a neat place to visit in Omaha! I traveled from Orlando, FL to visit Omaha, NE. Little did I know that everything would be closed on Easter. However, this brewery was one of the only places opened and I'm so glad my fiancé and I stopped in. Also, even though the tours ended for the day the tour guide stayed a little longer and gave my fiancé and I our own private tour before he went on his break. He was so nice!! Most importantly, drinks were outstanding.

All reviews
"blackout"
"hef"
"breweries"

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stopped in here to have a beer and an appetizer. The apricot flavored beer was our favorite. We also had an excellent appetizer - dip. The bartender/server was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great service, drinks exceptional. Large variety beyond beer for drink menu. Good atmosphere. Great tour of brewery/distillery, very informative.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This place was full on a Tuesday evening. There is a reason. Great beer. And great whiskies. Had a pilsener which was fabulous. Once I realized that they distill I also tried a single malt. Delicious on both fronts. They have a dinner/snack menu which is not bad. Had a salad which was plenty. Also a pretzel smothered with pork which became lunch for the next day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for business dinner. They managed to accommodate 17 of us and gave of us a lackluster tour of a very small microbrewery. The beer was excellent and the cost of drinks was decent. The food was just okay. Real trendy. Only about 8 things to choose from. Not a dinner destination. Hang out and have some good beer then go to dinner somewhere else.