“my fav old school donut place omaha”
Review of Pettit's Pastry

Pettit's Pastry
Ranked #4 of 21 Bakeries in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2016

on and off been going here for years!!! its very olde school and I love that a lot this place NEVER disappoints??????

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We used the Blondo location for our wedding cakes. Originally we had worked with Dana when we booked them 6 months out from the wedding. She was a breeze to work with and helped us narrow in our wedding cake style and help with figuring out how much to order. We were sad to here she had left the company, but April stepped in and did not falter. She was apologetic she needed to meet again with us 2 weeks prior to the wedding, but we were happy since all details could be again confirmed. She was able to replicate our cake designs we had imagined with Dana (a feat in itself), and was able to add a bit of her own flair to make the cake beautiful! We were so pleased with the appearance as well as the flavor. I would not hesitate again to order a cake. We ordered 3 flavors: chocolate with espresso mouse, pink champagne with strawberry mouse, and almond with raspberry filling. Did you know they put 3, 750 ml bottles of prosecco in the pink champagne cake?!?! That and the almond were top tier flavor. We do not like chocolate, but our guests mentioned it was fantastic. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We were in Omaha to meet a friend for lunch and had a minute to stop in at Pettit's Pastry. What a great find on Blondo in Omaha. It was amazing all the selections. Sarah, a lovely young woman told us about some of the specials that were made today. We said we were having lunch at Rivera's and would return.

We returned and I ordered the raspberry ganache which was amazing, My husband had the almond bear claw with apple filling and our friend had a donut. Sarah, also told us about the cannoli flavors featured today. It would be worth the drive to Omaha to experience an honest to goodness bakery with an amazing selection.

they have tables set up where you can enjoy your purchase and if you are wanting some quiet conversation it is an ideal location.

They also showcase wedding cakes in the window.

Do stop in at this location. People are very friendly and the treats were fantastic.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Oh my goodness the food here is to die for!!!! It smells great when you walk in, and it is obvious that they take their cleanliness seriously. Love, love love love!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Pettit's opens early (~4am) and they are open 7 days a week for your do-nut and pastry cravings. The glazed yeast do-nuts are solid (light and airy) and the Long Johns are delicious. Their cream filing is very tasty and smooth.
They have other baked goods, but I am usually there for the basic breakfast type fare. I have purchased bread and it is tasty, has good texture and a little crunch to the crust.
They deliver and we use them for our Friday morning staff meeting refreshments every week.
The staff is always friendly and helpful, As I noted they are open early; they close at 6p M-F (early afternoon on Saturday and Sunday). You can gab a snack on the way home from work.

Been to Pettit's Pastry? Share your experiences!