“Great Find in the Big City”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #60 of 1,409 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Our son, who lives in Omaha, brought us here during a stressful time in our lives. It was a great place to relax with healthy food that was also good. The service was relaxed and attentive without hovering. Our son is a vegetarian, so he ordered something with mushrooms. My wife had a chicken wrap, and I ordered an excellent Reuben sandwich. Don't miss this place, located on the site of the old Aksarben racetrack. You'll know you're close when you see that name on the strip mall.

Eleni K, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Thanks for giving us a try, and thanks to your son for introducing you to First Watch! We so glad you and your family were able to take a break from the stress and enjoy a delicious lunch with us. We hope to see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

THis was my first trip to First WAtch and i liked it a lot. I had the soup and sandwich combo - grilled veggie sandwich and hearty vegetable soup and they were both delicious. The sandwich had a great garlicky cheese, and the soup was very fresh. my friend had the fruit crepes and said they were wonderful. And i thought the prices were quite reasonable. I would definitely go back

Eleni K, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that you had an awesome first visit to First Watch and that you enjoyed your 2-For-You so much. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2015

The wife suggested we stop for breakfast recently at First Watch (which I thought was a strange name for a restaurant). It was a Sunday morning, and you're always a little concerned about getting seated and waited on in a timely manner. Not so on this first stop. We were seated immediately, and the service was outstanding. Our server was very friendly (always a plus), and the food was delicious. We'll certainly be back.

Eleni K, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2015

Thank you so much, Ralph! We're happy that your wife suggested First Watch and that you two had such a great experience. Here's a fun fact about the name of our restaurant - the first watch on a ship refers to the first lookout shift of the day. We're open bright and early every day, so that's where the name comes from! We hope to see you both again very soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick breakfast before a day at the water park. The staff quickly accommodated our little family of five--brought a high chair right away and made sure the kids had colors. The menu is awesome! Something for everyone, including the healthy eaters like myself and the big appetites like my hubby. Kids loved the chocolate chip pancakes and didn't even know they were whole grain! This place is worth a stop if you're in the area looking for a great breakfast bite!

Eleni K, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thanks so much! We're happy you and your family came to First Watch to fuel up before your day at the water park. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2015

We stopped in here at the last minute to catch some lunch before an appointment. I wish we had planned better and been able to spend more time there and try a few more things. I loved the atmosphere, and the Kale drink was really tasty. I did not care for the Carrot/Orange& Ginger drink though. I normally love mixed veggie and fruit juices but that one is really not good. Stick with the Kale and try some blue drinks with black/or blue berry base.

Anyway, the salad I had was great, very large and filling. The multigrain pancake my friend had was also very good. The menu had a lot of interesting choices so next time I am in town, I will have to try something else. The waitstaff was fine.

Thank you! We're so happy to hear how much you loved our atmosphere and our fresh Kale Tonic! We look forward to seeing you and your friend next time you're in town.