“Puppies Love me when I go here!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Three Dog Bakery and Spaw Midtown Crossing
Ranked #18 of 23 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Great price for the wonderful treats I am able to get for my furbabies!!! Every time I go to Omaha I have to stop in and get them some. Love both locations but feel as if the Village Pointe location has a little more to offer. The customer service they have is great and I really enjoy there points program.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

Great selection and helpful staff for all of your puppy treat needs! Such a large variety and cashier was attentive despite the fact I came in close to closing.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

i love this place. i love the staff and the events they put on throughout the year for animals. my dog is my child, so i love to do things that are pet friendly that this place does. its so awesome. thanks for being great in our community!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stopped in here on an impulse when walking around Village Pointe, an outdoor mall. The prices were right and we decided to grab a couple treats to take home to our pups.