“Reminded me of Italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I liked this restaurant. It reminded our group of Italy in that it has small portions, and you can order several courses without breaking your wallet or taking home a doggy bag. I'd recommend getting one of each course, and splitting each with someone. The food was delicious, and I'd happily go again!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here for the first time last night and loved Avoli Osteria. Our waiter walked us through the menu and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The pasta and sauces are made from scratch in the restaurant, and everything was very flavorful!! The parking in the Dundee area isn't ideal, but there are about 10 spots in front of the restaurant if you're lucky enough to get one. We're already planning our next trip back!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank dpatterson82
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Home made pastas of quite a few varieties. Northern Italian so not red sauces that I saw on the menu. Had a roasted chicken that was excellent. Gnocchi was very good. Corking fee $25 but not necessary to bring in a bottle because the wine list is excellent and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time here, great food, great atmosphere, and my server Tabitha was awesome. I would highly recommend a visit to Avoli Osteria!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank genz1234
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

In house made pasta. If you want a good steak forget the major steakhouse & go here. Prime need. Dry aged in house! Can't get better anywhere else. Not expensive at all for the quality they deliver over & over again.

Date of visit: January 2018