“Tasty local secret”

Ranked #7 of 24 Bakeries in Omaha
Description: Big Variety Of Homemade Personal Pizzas
Description: Big Variety Of Homemade Personal Pizzas
Reviewed 11 April 2017

After driving past Tasty Pizza (formerly Tasty Pastry) almost every day for the past 4 years, we finally visit for a Saturday lunch date. Though the pastries are gone (except for Tiramisu and Limoncello cups), the pizza more than sustains this place and has easily risen to our favorite pizza in Omaha! The crust is deliciously thin and crispy, the ingredients fresh, the service friendly, and the prices unbeatable ($2.50 for the daily special). We will definitely come back AND recommend this local gem to friends!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Love this place. The pizzas are delicious, good variety offered, and a great deal! The staff is very friendly and I love they just ask you to enjoy your meal - "no tipping". It's a wonderful place, esp if you have a number of mouths to feed!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Can't believe I had never heard of this place before today. Cute neighborhood location, great pizza, friendly service, and extremely reasonable prices. I have a feeling I just found my new favorite spot for lunch. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I went with a girl friend on a lunch date. It's a ten minute drive from my office, so I counted on having to stay late that night to make up for the time at a restaurant, and I wasn't sure what to expect, because I had assumed it was a bakery.

I got there, parked on the street less than a block away (their parking lot is weird, and I was afraid I'd have trouble getting in and out). I saw the pizzas on the menu (the pictures are super helpful) and was shocked by the prices! The mini pizzas start at $2.75 for pepperoni, and go up to $5.00 for the most complex. You can chose things like carmalized onion, bacon, and smoked gouda (which is what I got and loved) and chicken bruschetta, and more classic options. Side salads are just $1.25. They don't even let you tip.

The pizza crust is hand tossed, and is super delicious. The crust under the toppings is fairly thing, but the edges are airy, soft, and delicious. I watched him build a different pizza that had artichokes, and the guy was loading it up. Even at the great prices they don't skimp on the toppings.

I've only been once, and have already told lots of people about it. I will probably call in an order next week to bring back to the office! I am curious about the desserts, but I didn't take the time to look.

By the way, I made it back to the office in time, because the service was super fast (and the people were all friendly)!

YUM!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Tasty Pastry is tucked away in a nice little neighborhood and its hours are limited. But don't let that deter you from giving it a try.

Prices are extremely reasonable and there is a solid selection of menu items – particularly pizzas. On the week of my visit, eight-inch pies were on special for $2.50! We chose to sit outside, though inside seating looks equally as inviting. The staff was particularly friendly and went out of its way to make sure I received my food in good order.

Been to Tasty Pizza? Share your experiences!