“Nice soft cheap donuts”
Review of Donut Stop

Donut Stop
Ranked #9 of 22 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

When first pulling up I really thought I was in the wrong place this is really a hole in the wall kind of place. I was glad to call for how late they open, at 2pm even though when we pulled up it said closed at 10am. The donuts were so soft and sweet. I bought each of the 4 in my group a donut and my total was less then $3. What a great little snack and fun item to get on a vacation.

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

Tried to find a donut shop near downtown. This one was near so we stopped here. This is just like the donut shops I remember when I was a kid. Nothing fancy here just a good ole donut shop. Had a glazed and a Bavarian cream filled long john. Glazed was awesome. Top notch donuts.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

This is Omaha's best kept secret. The donuts are honestly just out of this world. They're made fresh daily and you can tell because they just melt in you mouth. If you're a fan of apple fritters, stock up on em' here; the are the greatest things you'll ever try. I just love, love donut stop. I take all my friends an family who visit me in Omaha there and they all want more! They have funky hours, but that just adds to what makes this place great. It's worth it to eat you're donuts there too; got a cool little atmosphere. Absolute must visit when in Omaha!

1  Thank Murph_17
Reviewed 4 July 2013

It was hard to decide just which donuts from the Donut Stop to choose because they all looked so good. We had to try a regular glazed donut, and it was really good. However, the cinnamon Bavarian cream donut my husband tried and the cream cheese donut I tried were even better! The lady working in the store on the night of the final CWS game was so sweet and friendly.
While we got our donuts to go, the Donut Stop had numerous tables for eating there. It also had a bookcase filled with various board games that customers could play while hanging out there and enjoying their donuts.

1  Thank MeganHernando_MS