“Cute but limited selection”
Review of Kitchen Table

Kitchen Table
Ranked #20 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My business colleague and I wandered in here on a Sunday morning. The food is healthy, vegetarian friendly and interesting but the menu is limited. I enjoyed my frittata. I didn’t love the utilitarian vibe. I think we had paper towels for napkins, wine in a mason jar and the silverware didn’t look that clean. My friend loved the rice cereal.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great spot. Next to library. Had a really great and unique meatloaf sandwich. Staff was helpful and friendly. If we lived in the area we would be definitely be back

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Wednesday lunch. Trendy place offering trendy, healthy food. One quirk is you get popcorn instead of chips with your sandwiches that has a Middle Eastern seasoning on it. Food is quite fresh as evidenced by the guy cutting up a fresh chicken behind the cashier! This place is so hip they only offer simple syrup to sweeten your tea--no packaged sugar. Metered parking out front.

1  Thank AVGTXN
Reviewed 27 June 2018

As soon as I walked into Kitchen Table, I basically knew I was going to have an excellent experience. Staff is super friendly, hipster, but not a bunch of snobs who will look down your nose at some 50-year-old guy walking in the door. I set at the bar overlooking the the prep area, and watched the various staff work your magic on the meals they were preparing. I went with the soup of the day, a potato soup, which was perfectly prepared and delicious. Came with a hunk of bread made on site that morning...bonus! Definitely make Kitchen Table a stop if you love good food in a chill environment.

1  Thank chrisooo
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Farm to table goodness! The ingredients are al top notch, making for great soups, salads, sandwiches, snacks and entrees. I had green chile pork, with tortillas, pico de gallo, and a side salad. Very tasty, as was my wife’s broccoli soup. The service, as usual, was great, and it was nice to see Jessica. Do yourself a favor and go.

1  Thank Jays911

Been to Kitchen Table? Share your experiences!