“Dinner twice here during business trip!”

Brazen Head Irish Pub
Ranked #91 of 1,524 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: USD 15 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped by because it was close to the hotel I was staying at. Ended up having dinner there two nights that week. Well my cottage fries were crispy and hot and everything else I had was really good. One night I had the paddy melt and the other bangers. Enjoyed them both. The potato skins were great too as well as a few harp! I will be back next time I’m in town. Loved the live music too!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

In town visiting my son when he says he wanted to try Brazen Head. Since we had skipped lunch, we were at Brazen Head around 4pm, so only a few other diners at that time. Ordered an appetizer (potato skins) and a couple beers - the skins were very good. Nothing special about them but they were didn’t disappoint. I asked the server, Casi, what her favorite thing on the menu was when we struggled deciding what to try - ultimately, my son order the Cottage Pie and I got the Chicken Pot Pie with the Cheesy Asparagus soup. My soup arrived with the appetizer, I took a bite and was in heaven - had my son try it and we shared the cup. I’m from Wisconsin, I’ve had many very good cheese soups but this one was notably the best I’d ever had. When our dinners arrived, we couldn’t believe how flavorful and fantastic our meals were. There were several Irish dishes on the menu that are begging to be tried so I’m certain we’ll return on my next visit

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have eaten good fish & chips at Brazen Head in the past, so I went again with a friend, and this time we were disappointed. The fish was greasy, the batter way too thick, and the fries were latticed "cottage fries," which are not the same as chips! On the plus side, we both enjoyed our beers (IPA for my friend, "Irish Red," a lager, for me) and the service was friendly. We waited a long time for the food. Maybe they were having kitchen problems on Saturday.

1  Thank Janet1937
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I went here again and always do when I get to Omaha. Yes the fish and chips with the creamy onion soup is all I ever get. No reason to get anything else. Menu looks complete and has a lot of choices though I don’t really rest it. Reasonable priced food and drinks.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Still the best Irish Pub outside of Dublin. Drove to the pub two times this week. One for my birthday and the other with friends. Their creamy onion soup is absolutely amazing. I had chicken pot pie tonight, better than mom's (sorry mom).

Been to Brazen Head Irish Pub? Share your experiences!