“Most underrated restaurant in town”

Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #290 of 1,549 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Mediterranean Bistro serves the best greek salad in Omaha. Also, I always order the Persian barley soup which is a realt taste treat. The lamb shank dinner is fabulous and I recommend it highly.

The wine list is small, but excellent - at fair prices (unlike many Omaha restaurants).

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I never come to Omaha without a stop at MB. The food is always prepared fresh, served hot, and soooo flavorful. The chicken kabob is my favorite dish, and the baba ganoush appetizer is velvety smooth goodness. It's a nice change of pace from regular restaurant fare.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

In Omaha on business, googled for places in my area and after perusing the list decided to try this place. Cute little restaurant in a strip plaza. Had the hummus which was okay, I've had ones with more flavor. Ordered s side salad which turned out to be larger than I expected. For my meal chose the House Specialty chicken kabob. Served with large portion of rice and a few vegetables, but the seasoning/sauce on the chicken was terrific. Reasonably priced and pleasant wait staff.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Recommended by the client it was fresh and good food. Started with their soup of the day that was ok. I ordered the shrimp wrap and it was good but not memorable. Client ordered the chicken kabob and said it was very good. Service fair, seemed like a non table assignment, different folks taking order, serving food, refills etc. Not a great way to do it when your short staffed or untrained. I'd go back as the client raved about how good it was, worth a 2nd chance next time in Omaha.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015

My husband and I have been there a few times. Overall the food is good, but the service is poor. Sometimes you will get a waitress that is on top of things, but most of the time you will not. If you have any time restraints like being on lunch or trying to make a movie, I would not plan on eating there. We had to leave due to our lunch time was almost over. When we called to let the manager know why we left, we were told that she was too busy to take our call. Not a good example to set for your employees on customer service. We will not return again.

Date of visit: August 2015