“Excellent Experience”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Our son wanted to go here for his birthday so my husband (who does not like sushi) and I agreed to have lunch and we all enjoyed the experience. We had a variety of rolls, obento (lunch box of the day), bento boxes, teriyaki tilapia, Louisiana Roll, miso soup and salad. We also received complimentary ice cream for the birthday treat. The lunch bill was $60 with tax and we added an appropriate tip. All in all, this was a good choice for all of us. My husband said he would go again.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

It is by no means pretentious like some of the other sushi places in town but it has the best flavors and the freshest sushi.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Loved the teriyaki salmon, salad with carrot dressing, and tempura ice cream! Others in our party really enjoyed the chicken and beef teriyaki and the sushi.
Service was very good and dinners arrived within fifteen minutes of ordering even though the restaurant was busy.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

My husband and I love coming here, we come here every year on our anniversary. He proposed to me here years ago. The staff is always great and the sushi is always amazing.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Not a bad little sushi place. Had sushi and ordered dinner as well. Both were good, sushi was better but all in all a good place to eat.