“It's a Chinese Buffet”

A+ Buffet
Ranked #511 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 December 2017

For the most part, Chinese Buffet's are similar no matter what city you are in. I tried A+ Buffet out on a Saturday night, and it was fairly busy. I like that the restaurant is not overly big, and it is pretty clean. When I was here, the crab legs were not delivered that day so unfortunately no crab legs for me. But they do have them on weekends. I am happy they had my favorite items, coconut shrimp and oysters with cheese! They have a large variety and a lot of the typical items known to Chinese Buffet's like a Mongolian Grill and ice cream bar. Overall, I thought the food was fresh & hot, the restaurant was clean, and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Great customer service. They kept our water always full. The lunch was a very reasonable price. We will definitely be going back. The grill is fantastic and the food is fresh and delicious. Location looks a little sketchy from the outside and there is definitely better "fine dining" in Omaha, but for the price, this is great. If you're on a budget, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Been going here since they opened. Always a coupon somewhere online or in the paper. Fresh meat and vegetables for the Mongolian grill and ice cream are what makes this place stand out. Quick in and out. Standard buffet food otherwise. Clean and family friendly. Great value for the money. Family owned.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

First off let me say that some how the best customer service my fiance and I have ever received is at this Chinese buffet. I did not think that was possible but they proved us wrong.
The food is great and the prices are even better. Amazing selection.
Clean, tasty, friendly. Don't know what else you need

1  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 20 December 2014

Good variety Chinese buffet plus Mongolian grill, salad bar and desserts. Food is very good. Price includes beverage! $6.95 lunch, $7,95 brunch, $8.95 dinner. Tasty stuff, clean place, friendly staff, hard to beat this value.

1  Thank ebfunk