“Good Deli”
Review of Delice European Bakery - CLOSED

Delice European Bakery
Description: Brand new location but this bakery has another location in Old Town, The review I would like to write about is this new location.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I have always liked this place, at its old location and now here in Midtown Crossing. It is comfortable and the food is very good. It strikes me as comfort food. I am limited in my choices due to gluten free restrictions, but their sandwiches look as good as ever. Soups are very good, and they have amazing desserts, even gluten free macrons,.

The staff is friendly, Recommended.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stopped by at 8 a.m.aSunday. We sat outside with our dogs. The table outside was dangerous--wobbled severely when a cup of coffee was placed on it. The coffee was okay, pastry was good, quiche was fair. The clerk was neither friendly nor sullen--just indifferent. Overall, I would spend my money elsewhere.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

nice place to stop after a dinner out for coffee and dessert. lots of bakery and cookies to choose from. hot /fresh coffee. service was pleasant and ready help.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stopped in while walking around Omaha. The place was pretty crowded and the line moved slowly. So, if you're in a hurry, this might not be the best choice. However, if you don't mind the wait, the food is good and the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I am a little partial to the previous location of Delice in the Old Market - since my husband proposed there. Don't get me wrong, the desserts are still wonderful and the atmosphere in the revamped Midtown area is nice, but it just doesn't have the same feel. The lunches - quiches and such - are pricey for what you receive. They used to have a delicious turkey and sweet potato stuffed pastry. I don't frequent as much as I once did.