“AMAZING ”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes in Omaha is a bakery that combines the warmth of nostalgia with a fresh, modern approach. The luscious cakes are made with the finest ingredients, including real eggs, butter and cream cheese, in 40 unique designs and 10 delicious flavors. Four sizes are available, including full-sized Bundts perfect for sharing; small Bundtlets, great for gifting; or bite-sized Bundtinis® sold by the dozen. The concept also offers Tiered Bundt Cakes as well as gifts items such as platters, candles and cards. Note: Hours may vary on holidays. Please call the bakery for hours and more information.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love this store, I buy extra cakes to freeze. They do not recommend freezing them. But I do freeze them and they are
wonderful.
Cakes are always fresh. They have samples so you can taste the new flavors without having to buy them first.
I highly recommend white chocolate raspberry. All of them are good! You can’t go wrong with any of their flavors.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Today was my first time in the shop, but I have tasted several different flavors before and liked all but one! Today I got a strawberries and cream mini bundt for my Aunt’s 93rd birthday and the same for me!
They were very good!

They charged for a candle or special birthday packaging, so I passed that up.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We love their little bundts. We have ordered them for Christmas, birthdays, and just for fun. Sign up for emails with your birthday and you will get bogo coupons and free bundt for your birthday.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

The lemon raspberry bundt cake was awesome. The frosting complimented the cake very nicely. Great for birthdays

1  Thank Jodi V
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Nothing bundt cakes is a very clever cake shop with quality personal cakes. I really enjoy the chocolate, lemon and red velvet flavors. The cakes are moist and delicious. I recommend giving them a try. Prices are very reasonable.

3  Thank AlexanderDelarge

Been to Nothing Bundt Cakes? Share your experiences!