“very clean and Quiet and pleasantly surprised”

BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn
Ranked #27 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We drove in on Sunday Feb.12, 2012. We had no idea what kind of place this was going to be. We had our GPS and it took us right to it no problems. We got there and was happy with the way the outside looked. When we went in it was super clean. We had gotten there early and we had booked 2 rooms. They went ahead and let us check in although check in was at 3. Also they hurried to finish cleaning the second room. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They made us feel very welcome. My sister in law loved her room. She said it was the cutest room of the 2. It snowed that night and when we looked out Monday morning the staff was out cleaning off the vehicles. WOW!!! What hotel does that? If ever in Omaha again I will stay there in.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Anita W

Reviewed 3 January 2012

We were surprised and delighted by the treatment we got when the desk clerk realized we're returning guests. I love the pool, the hot tub, the laundry, the treats with coffee and the newspaper, everything. I miss the hard-boiled eggs at breakfast, but otherwise we couldn't have been happier with our visit over the holidays. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I travel to and through Omaha monthly and this is the 1st time I stayed at this hotel: but won't be my last. I was concerned with the other reviews stating there were thin walls and it was apparently hard to find but I thought, for the price, I would give it a shot. I was pleased. The location was fine great as it gave me easy access to Dodge. I travel with a service animal at times and was also pleased to find out there was a very nice walking/biking trail be the hotel. My room was clean and QUIET so that eliminated my concern of the apparent "thin walls". The breakfast in the AM was ideal (at least for me...served eggs. bacon, cereal, juice, toast, etc) which then saved me money from having to go out to eat or stop at a gas station to grab "gas station food". I booked this hotel on Orbitz and ended getting a great deal.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Chad L
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This was a very nice hotel, but because the Interstate was closed due to high water we had to go the long way around. And because this hotel is tucked under the highway it is a challenge to find. The room was spacious, very clean with a large bathroom. Staff was pleasant and helpful in finding a terrific place to eat.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stay at this hotel frequently, on my last stay Steve new that my daughter's favorite artist is Lady Gaga. She happened to be in town that day and had some articles in the paper. Steve made sure that I had seen the paper(which I had not) and also had one ready for me. The service from Steve and Nicole and the rest of the staff always go above and beyond what any other hotel ever does. And I stay at quite a few. If you or your family is traveling I would recomend this hotel in a second for anyone to stay there!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Omaha hotels
1.1 km away
New Victorian Inn & Suites
2.2 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Omaha West
0.5 km away
Hampton Inn Omaha / West Dodge Road (Old Mill)

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Omaha

Been to BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn

Address: 10960 W Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68154-2612 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Settle Inn)
Region: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Spa Hotel in Omaha
#13 Romantic Hotel in Omaha
Price Range: $99 - $147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn 2.5*
Newly Remodeled Each room fridge, microwave, new carpet, new case goods, lighting package, new pictures, art works, out side entirely new look. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Settle Hotel Omaha