“AMAZING!!!”

Genji Japenese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #210 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Absolutely delicious Japanese steakhouse. GREAT Hibachi grill and it's absolutely the best higher end Japanese cuisine in Omaha. It takes a while to be serviced since you must wait for an entire table to fill up, but it is WORTH THE WAIT. We've been multiple times and are always impressed. It is expensive, but definitely go, because again...it is WORTH IT. Great food, great service for how busy they are, and great drinks. Odd location, but don't let it scare you away. Inside is amazing

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Our cook was so awesome and entertaining! This 5 course meal is enough to feed an army and was well worth the price! We received fried rice, vegetables, soup, and salad along with steak. The cook also gave us 2 shrimp each and fired some mushrooms and distributed among the table. This place was clean and a fantastic stop on our trip!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Not the cheapest eats in town, but worth a visit if you have a good sized group and want an interactive experience. I have been here numerous times, and drank my fair share of Saki with my Grill Master. The best ever whose name was boy had us laughing for hours. Pretty sure we had 5-6 large casks of Saki.

Seating is perfect for 6-10 and while weekends are the busiest, they are also the best as they have the best chefs working. But wear clothes you can get a little dirty cause the shrimp will be a flying and if you are like me half will end up outside of your mouth.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Went with my daughter and daughter in law and have never been to a restaurant like this before. Thought it would be different and entertaining and was not disappointed. The food was excellent and I really enjoyed their yum yum sauce. I ordered the white rice to only regret it because my daughters noodles were so yummy. The staff was so friendly. If you like scallops I suggest ordering them. The Geisha cocktail I had was very tasty. The server was very attentive. I am a people person and actually enjoyed talking to others that were seated at our table. Look forward to going again and taking my husband.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Good food, lots of fun, great place to go if you have a large group of people!! Will visit this place again. Very entertaining!!