“Oh My Gosh!!!!”

Jones Bros Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 24 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Ok, so I've been getting desserts from Jones Bros since before they were famous. I love this place and they 100% deserve all the attention! That being said, yesterday I tried something new, and I'm convinced they need to franchise and be in every state! Oh my gosh. It was the most amazing thing I've ever eaten. It was a maple bacon croissant donut with chocolate drizzle. It may sound weird but oh my word! I've never tasted anything this amazing before. I told my fiancé I wanted a dozen for my birthday next month! Of course Jones Bros has the best cupcakes around but seriously try their donuts!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I met a group of friends for Sunday brunch at Jones Bros Cupcakes. There was a very nice variety of freshly prepared hot items and a wonderful selection of fresh fruits. Two kinds of yogurt and granola, too! There is a chef available for made to order omellettes and fresh waffles. Although the brunch is a little pricey, the quality of food was worth it. The cupcakes and other desserts in the case looked wonderful. Will have to go back to try some of their sweet treats!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

good service along with good coffee and a delicious huge lemon cookie. the prices are a little high. the cupcakes look real good, but again appear to be over priced.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Yes they're expensive but perfect for a treat. We stopped in, tonight, on a whim. My husband bought a yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting. I didn't buy anything and once I took a bite of his, I was very sad!!! Absolutely delicious. Needless to say, he ended up with half a cupcake.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped in Jones Bros to get an iced coffee. We decided to stay and
try the cupcakes. It's also a lunch place serving sandwiches. The cupcakes
are delicious, but tooo much frosting. So heavy, they fell over and we had
to eat with forks. Some of the cupcakes have a filling so we tried the 'salted
carmel' and the 'cookie dough.''

Been to Jones Bros Cupcakes? Share your experiences!