See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I didn't have the bad experiences of other recent reviewers, but I would believe them. Something about this place was unsettling; when I asked if they had a public Internet computer the response was along the line of "Are you kidding?!!!"
Fortunately, it was in close walking distance of a new service station with all kinds of hot and cold food and drink, and the Inn itself offered a fairly nice albeit standardized free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Staff was not helpful. Rollaway bed had been requested prior to arriving and they made us take it to our room. During our 2 day stay, the only time we saw staff at the counter was when we checked in and they weren't even at the counter when we got there-they were out smoking and went right back out after we got checked in. The elevator only worked part of the time so we had to carry things up and down five flights of stairs. Our room had 3 towels and 2 hand towels and no wash cloths the first night. Had to request more as we used those towels for swimming. The pool had so much chlorine in it we couldn't swim in it after the first night because it burned the kids eyes. All the chairs and tables in the pool area were dirty. The ice machine was disgusting so we could not get ice during our stay. The security latch on the door was extremely loose and I had to tighten it. The Internet hardly ever worked. It probably worked for about 10 minutes during our two day stay. The fan in the air conditioner was so loud even on low that it made it difficult to sleep. They did not refill the toilet paper when they cleaned the room and we had to go down and request more.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! If I could give this hotel zero stars, I would.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

With the exception of the well maintained and warm pool and hot tub (that had zero pool towels available) this place was horrifying. I couldn't even ask for more pool towels because no one was at the desk. We paid $100 for this room. I only would have called my experience a "best value" if it cost $50 or less.

We booked a non-smoking room that reeked of smoke. In fact, it smelled like fresh cigarette smoke was billowing down through the vents. When you are traveling with a baby and two children, that is a big deal.

In addition to the smoke issue, the whole hotel was dirty from the lobby to the elevator to the rooms. The bathtub has paint peeling off of it and the rest of the shower stall is moldy. Both the comforter and the ice bucket have cigarette burns on them.

It wasn't even possible for the front desk to respond to our issues because they were so busy with other complaints.

Our experience here was awful. Save yourself the same experience and pay more for a better hotel. This place should not even be in operation as far as I can tell.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kwill1981
Reviewed 17 June 2017

If you like druggies surrounding the hotel and hanging out with the manager, and seeing the outside of the hotel and run in horror, then this may be the place for you. You also get the the benefits of mold in the bathroom, torn lamp shades, a security chain that is rusted and broken on your door, rust and mold everywhere, people getting high right outside the front door, then this is the hotel for you! it was just awful. I will NEVER go back. We were stuck here because everywhere else was booked for a dart tournament. next time if this is the only option, i will sleep in the car, or pitch a tent with the homeless....much safer and nicer! lets not even get into how rude everyone was! and how they only wash the sheets......ugh

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Reception area was very clean and smelled nice. We asked for a non-smoking room. We were placed on the 5th floor. Upon getting off of the elevator, we were greeted by a horrible smell. My daughter told me that it was marijuana. We went to our room, which also had a stale smell to it. The bathroom walls were dirty and the bathtub could have been cleaner. The refrigerator was in need of defrosting. We asked for air freshener and was given some. We told the desk clerk that someone was smoking on the non-smoking floor, but he said that the smoke alarms would go off if that were so. Breakfast consisted of waffles, cereal, bread or sweet rolls with juice and coffee. For the price, it was okay, I guess. I would not recommend staying here if you have asthma as my son is now sick from the stay.

Room Tip: Check the room before renting.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family